GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Trek"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/08/01 at 11:40
Regular
How many people (be honest) will be watching Voyager on Monday night. After all for all the people who hate Star Trek or even just dislike Voyager, this is the last ever New episode of Voyager, EVER. For people who do like or should that be put up with voyager, I can only hope that End Game will be better than the last ever DS9 and please no spoilers as I know some people either Know the storyline or have actually seen Endgame.
Live Long and Prosper (and if anyone calls me a Trekie will defiantly not live long or prosper!)
Fri 03/08/01 at 11:40
How many people (be honest) will be watching Voyager on Monday night. After all for all the people who hate Star Trek or even just dislike Voyager, this is the last ever New episode of Voyager, EVER. For people who do like or should that be put up with voyager, I can only hope that End Game will be better than the last ever DS9 and please no spoilers as I know some people either Know the storyline or have actually seen Endgame.
Live Long and Prosper (and if anyone calls me a Trekie will defiantly not live long or prosper!)
Fri 03/08/01 at 11:47
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I would watch it but I'm out with friends or seeing my girlfriend or interracting with human beings.

hehe

Like I was going to leave this one alone...
Fri 03/08/01 at 15:14
Regular
i definetly will be watching it..it looks like a humm dinger!
what was wrong with "what you leave behind"? i thought it was pretty good
apart from when sisko "dies" which was a bit dumb
Fri 03/08/01 at 16:06
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
I would be watching it if it was on BBC2.

As I presume its on Sky then I've got no hope....enjoy!
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:11
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Here's a synopsis of a typical Star Trek episode:

Starts okay
Problem arises
45 minutes later they solve it
Ends okay or

a two parter where the problem gets solved after 2 hours rather than 45 minutes.

And the Captain says Make it so.
Fri 03/08/01 at 18:27
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:

And the Captain says Make it so.

Isn't that only Patric Stewart in The Next Generation. What a guy!

:)

And by the way, is 'Endgame' the second part to the energy lifeforms one. This isn't a spoiler as it's already been on normal TV. If it is that one then I probably will watch it as I found that first episode quite interesting and that means I have to find out hat happens or I go crazy. Monday night right? And the next day, I'm off to America. My first plane journey for about 13 years. Woohoo!

Fri 03/08/01 at 23:30
"The pen is mightier"
Considering how far behind the BBC is in giving us Trek episodes (what with constant breaks for sporting events etc..) then its comendable that Sky at least keeps the production run going and has reached the final episode, plus will be giving it the American treatment albeit with commercial breaks, by showing it as the telemovie it was always planned to be.

Endgame certainly looks good on paper, although from what i`ve seen on the Star Trek website it has those words "timetravel" written all over it!!!
They might as well say the entire crew dreamed the past seven years.

Not having Sky, i`ll be arranging for someone to record it for me. So it had better be worth it.

But i fear i will not be watching its up and coming replacement called "Enterprise", simply because i think they are taking the franchise in the wrong direction by going back to a time before Next Gen, and before even Kirk. And what sort of a character name is Captain Archer anyway??? Just sounds like an author with a huge ego to lie about...!!!!

On a more personal note, if they do get home by the end of the episode, i just hope they linger long enough to see some of the implications it causes the crew after being away so long. Will the Doctor be kept online? How will 7of9 adapt to Planet Earth? and does Janeway find the lack of adventure too much and turn around again...??

Still, knowing their luck the Borg will have assimulated Earth by the time they get there, so it won`t matter...!!!
Sat 04/08/01 at 11:41
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
No, the borg will 'assimilate' Janeway and crush her voice box so I never again have to hear that really annoying voice of hers.

Sat 04/08/01 at 16:15
"I love yo... lamp."
I have had August 6 8pm booked in my diary for months. It really is a must see for me. I hope the viewing figures are high and that the new series Enterprise does well. I think that it should have a different name though because obviously Enterprise was the name of Kirks ship which would not have been built at the time of Captain Archer.
Sat 04/08/01 at 17:13
Regular
Who cares? Everyone knows that Star Trek pales in comparision to the almighty Star Wars.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.