GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ScouserSte Appreciation Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/01/10 at 11:51
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Just looking on the tesco dvd rental website to see what was coming my way next and it is the game, Bayonetta.

Looking to see what to expect and came across this gem of a review:

"This game is proper bang

ScouseSte from , 24th January, 2010

i'm tellin yer, yer know wha i mean? you can proper slash angels up and everything. i battered these hot angels in it and they had light shining out of their foo foos. proper 18+ don't let the kids have a go.

Was this review helpful to you?
Yes No
"

Made me laugh, so not sure if it was helpful or not :p
Sun 31/01/10 at 12:26
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
My boss for one Chris.

It's not the scouse twang I'm picking up on, it's his writing style. Almost like text talk.

*actually has to admit he loves the accent - a trip to Liverpool last year and I was in my element - I guess my dream girl would be from liverpool!

EDIT: Any apologies for any offence caused Chris :)

An' if yous wanna take the mick outta mee Wes' Countree accent, it's alreet by me, me babbers :p
Sat 30/01/10 at 21:37
Regular
"How Ironic"
I love the way you're hooked on the hilarity of the scouse twang Jason. Some people might be offended by it, y'know what i mean kidda? ;P
Sat 30/01/10 at 20:48
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
It's true, like yeah, right. I can't get enough ;p

Think he may have gotten his reviewing style from the people who feature on Jeremy Kyle.

But the game is far from "proper bang". It's bizarre. Not sure if I like it or not.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for any more top-quality reviews from our favourite reviewer :)
Sat 30/01/10 at 10:52
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
"Foo foos"- Still can't get enough..... And I'll leave it there HM ;D

What a classic review. And that Wendy's review? Awesome
But the best part and by the far the funniest part of this thread? HM trying to impersonate him :D Just had this image of Hugh Grant doing "tough" hah :D

And the game was awful I thought. If you want the things this guy clearly does, download some "manga" 0_o
Fri 29/01/10 at 17:46
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Unfortunately not. I know his name through tesco reviews, but don't want to publish it here.

Go on the tesco dvd rental website and see if you can read them. He has a few.

[S]Foo Foos - still can't get enough of that word!
Fri 29/01/10 at 14:18
Regular
"I like turtles"
This has to be his Twitter page.He's a legend,we have to get him on here !.
Fri 29/01/10 at 13:59
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Another one from tesco's rental service, like. So if yer bored, yeah, why not check it out.

"Bank Job, The - BLU-RAY Version (2008)

Was alright, like

wasn't bad, like. jason statham was alright in it, like. probably because he wasn't tryin to do his jarg american accent. i like to hear his american accent though, check it out in The One with Jet Li. this was just yer typical caper film. not a lot of action, not a lot of violence, pretty tame. bit of filler when yer bored, like.

Was this review helpful to you?"

Sorry, couldn't resist!
Thu 28/01/10 at 22:18
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
McLong wrote:
> Reminds me of this.
> Stumbled on it the other week and made me laugh.

Brilliant. Same guy maybe?

Ok, but the challnege involves using the words "foo foos" in at least three times. Bonus points if other equally as hilarious euphanisms are used in addition to "foo-foos"
Thu 28/01/10 at 21:48
Regular
"I like turtles"
This weeks challenge should be to submit a review in style of the great ScouseSte :)
Thu 28/01/10 at 19:21
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
I should just give up reviewing now, this guy is the master. Informative, amusing...it has everything.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.