GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And now for the annoying bits...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Sun 28/03/04 at 16:43
Regular
Some annoying things about splinter cell 2:

(Multi:) The way no matter how quiet and stealthy you are and the amount of gas you throw in a mercs face, they ALWAYS hold down the trigger and kill you.

(Multi:) The way 'mercs' ALWAYS turn around when you about to grab them.

(Multi:) The whole stinking optimatch

(Single:) Sam fisher is a slow-ass bizzatch. MOVE IT SOLDIER! etc.

(Multi:) No kill feature on the gun.

(Single:) And on the subject of guns, why the hell do they waste money on giving 'Fisher a damn gun and bullets.

(Multi:) There's always the cocky American who wants to make the teams unfair so he can be on the spies, so then one of the spies who were there first have to move to the 'mercs'.

(Multi:) a Co-op vs. A.I. would have been pretty tasty.

(Multi:) No knife ;)

There's my little rant, feel free to add to the list. But just thought I'd add the good points out weigh the bad points.
Sun 28/03/04 at 23:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The Merc is teh only thing I can play as.

And i find that quite average, at best.
Sun 28/03/04 at 23:28
Regular
"8==="
Maverick42 wrote:
> A fundamental flaw with Splinter Cell 2 online is that usually nobody
> wants to be the mercs - they only do it if they have to.
>
> Everyone wants to be the hero.

I'm quite happy to be a merc.
Sun 28/03/04 at 22:47
Regular
Only things I've found annoying on Pandorra Tomorrow is

A) Tw@ts who leave the game when they're loosing

B) Tw@ts who shutdown their servers when they're loosing

C) Tw@ts who join your game and when they find out they can't be on the Spies team straight away, either winge or leave the game.

D) Making your way through tons of security cameras, spy traps and alarmy things, only to get blown up by a well placed mine.

Small niggles though and the last one's just me being absent minded and not using my thermal goggles to find mines.

Excellent game all the same, definetly one of the best on Live. Oh and to anyone saying some levels need 3 on each side, you're so wrong, once you learn the layout of the levels you should have no real trouble getting around.
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Creepy wrote:
> Keep on licking.

Oh, sorry Creepy.

I'll stop talking to anyone who you'e played a Live game with.
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:38
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
>
> Everyone wants to be the hero.

Exacly. I cant disagree because I do it myself. I want to be the spy all the time because its different and much funner then sitting and waiting for alerts to appear and having to run backwards and forewards.
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:38
Regular
": ("
Maverick42 wrote:
>
> Everyone wants to be the hero (Cwazy Wabbit).
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:35
Regular
A fundamental flaw with Splinter Cell 2 online is that usually nobody wants to be the mercs - they only do it if they have to.

Everyone wants to be the hero.
Sun 28/03/04 at 21:32
Regular
mattributé wrote:
> I'm on Carve. Don't forget me.
>
> I am your slave.

Keep on licking.
Sun 28/03/04 at 19:29
Regular
It would be funny to see those flapping their arms around about PC game patches to see what is happening to LIVE now. They are releasing the games early and then sorting the bugs out with patches later, just like PC games have been doing for years.
Sun 28/03/04 at 19:25
Regular
": ("
This bug happens alot on Midtown Madness 3 too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.