GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Donkey Kong Country: King Kong ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Donkey Kong Country'.
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:32
"Majestic"
Ok, I made that title up... But my question is:

I heard a rumour that cube would get a Donkey Kong game (not Donkey Konga) , like Donkey Kong Country. Obviously this one wouldn't be made by Rare, but is this true? Cheers!
Sun 04/04/04 at 12:30
"Majestic"
Dringo wrote:
> Nintendo a few years ago at the sale of Rare stated they are working
> in house on a new Donkey Kong game.

What ever it was, it won't be released by Rare on the cube...
As far as i Know, they were working on Donkey Kong Racing, which looked sweet.

Have a Look at what we could of won: [URL]http://cube.ign.com/articles/136/136565p1.html[/URL]
*sobs*
Sun 04/04/04 at 11:22
Regular
Nintendo a few years ago at the sale of Rare stated they are working in house on a new Donkey Kong game.

Other than the likes of Mario Vs. Donkey Kong on the GBA we have yet to see this as Donkey Konga is not an in house production.

Nintendo have released ALL their most popular game series' on the Gamecube now, Pokemon, Mario Kart, Mario, Zelda and Metroid it is probably about time they released the only AAA title they have but haven't produced yet.
Sun 04/04/04 at 10:21
"Majestic"
Yeah, Namco are doing Donkey Konga too, that would make sense...
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:40
Regular
I have also heard the rumours. And that it would be developed by Namco.
Sat 03/04/04 at 23:32
"Majestic"
Ok, I made that title up... But my question is:

I heard a rumour that cube would get a Donkey Kong game (not Donkey Konga) , like Donkey Kong Country. Obviously this one wouldn't be made by Rare, but is this true? Cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.