GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Short Story Competition Eight (SSC8)"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/01/07 at 19:45
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
And the winner is:
pb, with "Arms dealer"

Anywho, after not that much thought I have decided to go with my greatest enemy at the moment:

School

Same as the previous, I don't want someone mentioning school, I want the main topic to be school.

And don't come up with something that I won't understand, I'm 12, give me a story that would appeal to a 10-15 year old. (By this I don't mean "Barney goes to school" either).

Hell to it, unlimited, make those series' people!
The reason? Theres a big window, from today to the 15th, so fire away.

No word limit.
But I don't want something that will take me too long to read; this will bore me and I won't give you as good a score.

Closing date is 18th of Feburary
But, if Marink posts before that then I'll judge it as soon as possible.

Now begone!
Wed 14/02/07 at 00:08
Regular
"Author of Pain"
*makes exaggerated pointing motion in direction of perfectly valid 'school' themed story entered weeks ago*
Tue 13/02/07 at 23:05
Regular
"I may return"
I'm gonna text my story to a mate, give her my password, and she can post it for me at the last minute :D

Nah, I can't be bothered :P
Tue 13/02/07 at 20:08
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
*Shkes fist back*
Maybe you should try writing a story, or is that too much trouble? Maybe I would heed you if you actually made an effort, "school" is a perfectly good topic, and everybody knows what I want.
Tue 13/02/07 at 17:50
Regular
"Author of Pain"
*shakes angry fist*
Tue 13/02/07 at 17:39
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Saturday, two days, I'll probabley be killed in my sleep otherwise. and I want to have some time to actually judge the stuff, not as mcuh on a thursday, and less on a Friday.

You've seen what I want Marink, so fire away.
And couldn't someone else do something? Anything thats remotley like what I said will probabley win at this stage.
Tue 13/02/07 at 17:32
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Don't you dare.
Tue 13/02/07 at 13:56
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Umm. You couldn't extend the deadline by a couple of days could you? I've been away recently, and haven't had much chance to use my laptop.

You know, if it's not too much to ask, that is.
Mon 12/02/07 at 18:16
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Yes, sure I am, didn't you know?
I'm the one in the un-cut version who kills all the Cars after the credits. But then the main Car's eyes light up.......:P
Mon 12/02/07 at 08:27
"possibly impossible"
Revy sounds like it should be a character from Cars...
Sun 11/02/07 at 22:55
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I suppose, although I'd pronouce "Revy" as Re (as in re-vee. I'd change only if it was "Reevy".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.