GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ever met anyone famous?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/07/01 at 23:04
Regular
ever met anyone famous?
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:22
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> monkey man is distantly related to Keith Chegwin. Beat that.
> Apparently, he's only related distantly through marriage, but I
> enjoy teasing him and saying that he's his Dad, then laughing and
> reminding him how much of a nob Keith Chegwin is.

I hate to point this out, but in some small way, at the genetic level, we're ALL distantly related to Keith Chegwin.

*watches the room go silent*
*runs away*
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:58
Ive also met Rhys Ifans (Notting Hill, Twin Town), he was in the Catatonia video me and another guy had to lift him up for one part of the vid.
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:58
ooh yeah. My dad is also John Steel. Drummer from the animals ( 60's band ) ..... Kinda
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:56
OMG, I forgot the best one.

Sid from SlipKnot as good as jumped on my head off of a fence at Ozzfest 2001.
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:53
Le Chuck wrote:
Whos
> that??

Maddy, innit. She never told you that story?

I too was in that toilet; I just didn't notice the blokey from My Vitriol until you lot told me he was there ;P

I saw Richard Branson in Virgin Megastore in London once, complete with his gang of security guards.

Heh, Brad, tell em about your dad - about him being John Steel ;D
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:49
Joe@SpecialReserve wrote:

Get this: My friend... her
> grandad BUILT that house (not on his own obviously

Whos that??

Anyway, I saw the bloke from My Vitriole in a toilet once... well at least a bloke that really looked like him.

Also stood about 3 feet away from a car that Tobin Espearnce (Papa Roach Bassist) was in.
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:38
Oh I saw Charles and Dianna when I was little, they visited an old folkes home down the street from us. Lots of people were there, I didnt really know what all the fuss was about back then!
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:31
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> I go past Posh and Becks' house every day on the way to work.
> Honestly.

Get this: My friend... her grandad BUILT that house (not on his own obviously). And owned it for a while too I think. It's a small world...

Infact come to think of it, I was with her once when we drove past and they pulled out of the driveway in a chauffeur (sp?) driven Land Rover and drove along behind us for a whole 10 minutes!
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:22
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I go past Posh and Becks' house every day on the way to work. Honestly.
Sat 28/07/01 at 14:18
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Oh yeh I forget I've seen/met/live near other people..

Lee Evans lives in my town but I've never seen him. His daughter goes to a dance school though where my sisters seen him.

And at my Dads new school he will be teaching David Seamans 5 year old daughter and MArtin Kemp (Steve Owen Eastenders) son. I also may get to meet them as they are opening the new IT room at their school which they are making for my Dad to become head of IT for. Should be cool..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.