GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lets try to beat 'em."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/07/01 at 15:51
Regular
Hey, look at that on ukchatforums.com.

It looks like the Playstation forum has more topics than this one. Come on, lets see if we can reach the 150 mark before them.

Who's with me?
Fri 27/07/01 at 18:06
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
How sad ar eyou lot?

If buying a Nintendo makes you act like childish idiots (which apparently, it does) they should be banned.
Fri 27/07/01 at 20:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Wishbone wrote:
> I'll say anythin' to beat those dastardly PS rotters!

Yeah, but first I'll slap the taste right out of your mouth if you call well-respected PS2 owners like TBN, Wookiee Monster, Bonus and myself 'rotters' again.
Fri 27/07/01 at 20:29
Regular
"I like cheese"
Is it me, or is the Sony Forum so much more civilised than this one??
Fri 27/07/01 at 20:48
Regular
It probably is but most of the time, it doesn't have Sonyphile invaders aggravating them.

Yes, I know that N64ever has caused a bit of trouble but that all started with Resi stirring up this forum...

Do you see?
Fri 27/07/01 at 20:51
Regular
"I like cheese"
Strafex wrote:
> It probably is but most of the time, it doesn't have Sonyphile
> invaders aggravating them.

Yes, I know that N64ever has caused a
> bit of trouble but that all started with Resi stirring up this
> forum...

>Do you see?

When did Resi come on this forum??

Anyway, this is not directed at Strafex, Meka, Edgy or Delta, but it seems to me that most topics are of a higher quality in the Sony forum. Is it just a bad batch of Ninty's that visit the forums (such as N64ever)??
Fri 27/07/01 at 21:00
Regular
Resi came in a few months back being very abusive.

There were one or two "Greystation is crap. Ninty Rulez" topicsbut nothing like on this scale. Nothing that you wouldn't find in the Sony forum every now and again.

Anyway, about higher quality topics, 2 reasons:

(1) I suppose that's because you have a bit more to talk about right now.

Expect a huge buzz with Spaceworld.

(2) Most of the regulars prefer to put the Nintendo News in FOG nowdays. When we have several different games to play, this forum will start to become abit more useful.
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Maybe the standard's lower here because most of the people who play on Nintendos really are children?
Sat 28/07/01 at 02:30
Regular
in general Ninty owners are younger and sony owners are younger. i know there are a lot of older ninty's( myself being one) but the majority are younger. thats maybe why some people on here snap easily.
Sat 28/07/01 at 08:35
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
im 13 (is that young ?) but i dont pick at psx/ps1/ps2 ownwers , i am a ninty fan , but i also like some of the games on playstations , so i think there should be a board where playstation and n64 owners are united where they can either agree on stuff or argue the night away , maybe compliment eachothers views instead of blowing them out of the water with some biast comment. Maybe ?
Sat 28/07/01 at 08:42
Regular
Strafex wrote:
> Woah, hold on.

All you need to beat them is patience.

Both
> Sega and Capcom are working on games where PS2 owners can play
> against Gamecube owners.

Wait a year for these games and THEN we
> can show them who the real gamers are...

RIGHT?

Exactly!

And when we are using the specially designed controller designed by Shiguru Miyamoto, and they have those SNES clones to control their games, we'll soon see which is the superior :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.