GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lets try to beat 'em."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/07/01 at 15:51
Regular
Hey, look at that on ukchatforums.com.

It looks like the Playstation forum has more topics than this one. Come on, lets see if we can reach the 150 mark before them.

Who's with me?
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:06
Regular
lol

I first suggested this match back in November when Pulsed Out was around.

HE replied with:

"Grrr... till the Gamecubes launch then!"

And then proceeded to completely disappear a month or two later.

Memories...
Sat 28/07/01 at 20:02
FIGHT!
Sat 28/07/01 at 18:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Edgy wrote:
> Strafex wrote:
> Woah, hold on.

All you need to beat them is
> patience.

Both
> Sega and Capcom are working on games where
> PS2 owners can play
> against Gamecube owners.

Wait a year
> for these games and THEN we
> can show them who the real gamers
> are...

RIGHT?

Exactly!

And when we are using the specially
> designed controller designed by Shiguru Miyamoto, and they have
> those SNES clones to control their games, we'll soon see which is
> the superior :)

Yep, and I can't wait to kick you @sses!! :D
Sat 28/07/01 at 16:05
Strafex wrote:

Sat 28/07/01 at 14:30
Regular
I'll take out the bias now and speak truthfully.

There's no real difference between the age of Nintendo players and the age of Sony players.

It just depends on which one they chose at the shop or which one they got fr their birthday or which one they liked at their friends house.

On each side you get the full range.

Some 3 year olds have N64s, other 3 year olds have Playstations.
Some 16 year olds have playstations, others have N64's.

The age is irrelevant. It's obvious that no matter what side of the war you're on, if you get sucked into these console wars, you're immature!

(Some more than others admittedly but that doesn't amount to much)

That means Ant, Meka, Myself, Turbonutter, Bonus, Delta, Wookie, Edgy, Kingklik etc...

We're all being immature here so don't ANYONE try to pretend that they're more "grown up" than the rest of us! :-)
Sat 28/07/01 at 10:09
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Ant wrote:
> Is it me, or is the Sony Forum so much more civilised than this
> one??

Maybe it is. I never go over there. I mean, what's the point if I don't have a PS2?

I can't decide if I prefer a more civilised forum or a mature forum. It's fun watching the way people embarrass themselves but it is easier to read/understand the less foolish posts.
Sat 28/07/01 at 08:42
Regular
Strafex wrote:
> Woah, hold on.

All you need to beat them is patience.

Both
> Sega and Capcom are working on games where PS2 owners can play
> against Gamecube owners.

Wait a year for these games and THEN we
> can show them who the real gamers are...

RIGHT?

Exactly!

And when we are using the specially designed controller designed by Shiguru Miyamoto, and they have those SNES clones to control their games, we'll soon see which is the superior :)
Sat 28/07/01 at 08:35
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
im 13 (is that young ?) but i dont pick at psx/ps1/ps2 ownwers , i am a ninty fan , but i also like some of the games on playstations , so i think there should be a board where playstation and n64 owners are united where they can either agree on stuff or argue the night away , maybe compliment eachothers views instead of blowing them out of the water with some biast comment. Maybe ?
Sat 28/07/01 at 02:30
Regular
in general Ninty owners are younger and sony owners are younger. i know there are a lot of older ninty's( myself being one) but the majority are younger. thats maybe why some people on here snap easily.
Sat 28/07/01 at 01:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Maybe the standard's lower here because most of the people who play on Nintendos really are children?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.