GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just completed.... Final Fantasy X 2."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Sun 02/05/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I know that Mav always does this so I'm going to aswell.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Yesterday I completed it 55% and I am currently playing New Game Plus to get 100%. I liked the final boss fights against the Vegnagun head and Shuyin. They were fun. All in all, I loved the game and even although it was quite easy to complete it would be one of my favourite Playstation Two games. I clocked up 60 hours and got everyone's level to about 75. I also enjoyed fighting the tough guys such as Omega Weapon, Claret Dragon, Earthworm and others in the Heart of the Farplane. I mastered the Warrior dressphere for all and I mastered the White Mage dressphere for Yuna. I also got the Lady luck dressphere up to 75% for all and I got the Gun Mage up to 88% for Paine. I got almost every dressphere. I think I mised out on five. I heard that there were Dark Knight, Mascot and Full Throttle dresspheres that I couldn't find. I also got 25 Al-Bhed Primers. Every one expect 'L' I think. I loved the new Active Battle System in fighting and I hope they use it in Final Fantasy 12 or whatever the next Final Fantasy game will be. My favourite character was Nooj as he reminded me of Auron in Final Fantasy X.

Wakka's Final Thought

When I complete most games, the just lie on the shelf and become dust collecters like Manhunt. But Final Fantasy X is an exception. It is a truly wonderful game which I will play agin and again until I reach the perfect 100% completiton rating. I love this game and it was very addictive. It was much better than Final Fantasy 10 and was more enjoyable.

What did you guys think of the game?
Sun 02/05/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I know that Mav always does this so I'm going to aswell.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Yesterday I completed it 55% and I am currently playing New Game Plus to get 100%. I liked the final boss fights against the Vegnagun head and Shuyin. They were fun. All in all, I loved the game and even although it was quite easy to complete it would be one of my favourite Playstation Two games. I clocked up 60 hours and got everyone's level to about 75. I also enjoyed fighting the tough guys such as Omega Weapon, Claret Dragon, Earthworm and others in the Heart of the Farplane. I mastered the Warrior dressphere for all and I mastered the White Mage dressphere for Yuna. I also got the Lady luck dressphere up to 75% for all and I got the Gun Mage up to 88% for Paine. I got almost every dressphere. I think I mised out on five. I heard that there were Dark Knight, Mascot and Full Throttle dresspheres that I couldn't find. I also got 25 Al-Bhed Primers. Every one expect 'L' I think. I loved the new Active Battle System in fighting and I hope they use it in Final Fantasy 12 or whatever the next Final Fantasy game will be. My favourite character was Nooj as he reminded me of Auron in Final Fantasy X.

Wakka's Final Thought

When I complete most games, the just lie on the shelf and become dust collecters like Manhunt. But Final Fantasy X is an exception. It is a truly wonderful game which I will play agin and again until I reach the perfect 100% completiton rating. I love this game and it was very addictive. It was much better than Final Fantasy 10 and was more enjoyable.

What did you guys think of the game?
Sun 02/05/04 at 12:56
Regular
Haven't played the game, but I'm mighty proud that I've started a new forum tradition.

:-D
Sun 02/05/04 at 12:59
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I am in the last level in about three or four games at the moment so watch out for some more 'I've just completed' threads.
Sun 02/05/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I thought FFX was much much better then FFX-2 but FFX-2 is still a great game. I am on about level 55 with Thief mastered for Rikku Warrior for Paine and Gunner for Yuna. At the moment im learning White Mage, Black Mage and Alchemist and its funny because White and Black mage seem to be getting 10ap every battle but my Alchemy only about 2 or 3.

At the moment its on the shelf (my word for extremely messy floor) with all my other games as SSX Tricky game through the post for my cube. Also a great game. When I do get round to completing FFX-2 it will be good to see Tidus reunited with Yuna although I always had the urge to punch him throughout X. His looks, voice etc screamed out gayboy to me.
Sun 02/05/04 at 13:03
Regular
Rikimaru Dark wrote:
> Tidus
> I always had the urge to punch him

Couldn't agree more.

I think it was his laugh. It grated something deep down inside me. Hard.
Sun 02/05/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I have just realised its a conspiracy Square are working with Sony and Toshiba to improve TV sales rates.

*Punches TV*

And it works!
Sun 02/05/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Rikimaru Dark wrote:
> I thought FFX was much much better then FFX-2 but FFX-2 is still a
> great game. I am on about level 55 with Thief mastered for Rikku
> Warrior for Paine and Gunner for Yuna. At the moment im learning
> White Mage, Black Mage and Alchemist and its funny because White and
> Black mage seem to be getting 10ap every battle but my Alchemy only
> about 2 or 3.

Yeah that is what happens. White and Black Mages get 1ap point every time they do a magic spell and Alchemists get 1ap point for every different bad guy they hit. An easy way to level up White Mages is to go to a very easy fight and constantly use Pray on your guys. That way, your guys won't damage the enemy so it could go on for ever and the enemy won't hurt you because you are constantly healing. Pray doesn't use any MP so you can do it forever. I once learned Curaga and Full-Life in one battle doing that!

> At the moment its on the shelf (my word for extremely messy floor)
> with all my other games as SSX Tricky game through the post for my
> cube. Also a great game. When I do get round to completing FFX-2 it
> will be good to see Tidus reunited with Yuna although I always had
> the urge to punch him throughout X. His looks, voice etc screamed out
> gayboy to me.

Yeah I agree. I hated him too. But he was just a dream.
Sun 02/05/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Mav wrote:
> Rikimaru Dark wrote:
> Tidus
> I always had the urge to punch him
>
> Couldn't agree more.
>
> I think it was his laugh. It grated something deep down inside me.
> Hard.

His whistle. Argh!!!!!!!!!
Sun 02/05/04 at 13:14
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Also sorry about before t'was in a bad mood.
Sun 02/05/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
It's alright. Are you talking about the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater argument?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.