GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I havn't been giing my Gamecube enough attention so..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/05/04 at 11:23
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I ordered 3 games the first being SSX Tricky. Even though its multiplatform in my opinion it is much beter then the PS2 version. At first didn't thinkit was that good to slow but as I got onto the third level it started to get fast. Now on the 7th or so level its got some great speed on it.

The second is Super Monkey Ball which is still in the post but I am anticipating this game as it is meant to be great and sonce I have a love of monkeys being one n' all this should be great. Meant to have some good mini games my mate purchased it about a day before it was meant to arrive for me which was today and he says its a great multiplayer. So yeah this should be good.

And the final game...Zelda Wind Waker. Neglecting this from my cube is probly the worst mistake I made during my time owning this console but now I decided to give it a chance mainly for OOT but im sure Wind Waker should be great. And one question what the hell is master quest's?

So yeah tell me what the games are like a respect your opinion.

Last sentance may be a lie
Fri 07/05/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Er ok?
Thu 06/05/04 at 14:34
Regular
Im not sure why but i've left my gamecube under a towel even though i have the zelda collection disc.
I mightplay it soon but im to busy trynna get a website going. So bye.
Wed 05/05/04 at 17:36
Regular
I've decided at long last to play Resi 2/3/code veronica and zero now.

I'm playing through 2 the same way I did the original. Lights off, sound up, door closed (and at night obviously :D). It may be extremely dated but it's still causing accidents!
Wed 05/05/04 at 16:52
Regular
Giing?
Wed 05/05/04 at 16:48
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> I don't know the details, but I'm pretty sure that you can't get the
> OOT bonus disk with Zelda anymore. It was a limited edition
> thingermy.

You can still get it.

And Eternal Darkness does not suffer the same camera and control issues of Resident Evil... not even close. It involves magic and sanity..

Resident Evil 4 will also fix many issues with the traditional RE series.
Tue 04/05/04 at 23:14
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Rickoss wrote:
> I'd say Tricky is easily better. Beyond an initial wow SSX 3 isn't up
> to much.

And both are royally whupped by 1080 - pure class.
Tue 04/05/04 at 20:29
Regular
I'd say Tricky is easily better. Beyond an initial wow SSX 3 isn't up to much.
Tue 04/05/04 at 20:10
Regular
Great choices there, especially SSX Tricky. Always loved it, and if you haven't got it, get SSX3.

Tis even better :P
Tue 04/05/04 at 18:39
Regular
J'T wrote:
> Nope I don't think so. Not even listed.

Must have been for the deal on the weekend, then.
Tue 04/05/04 at 18:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I don't know the details, but I'm pretty sure that you can't get the OOT bonus disk with Zelda anymore. It was a limited edition thingermy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.