GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I havn't been giing my Gamecube enough attention so..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/05/04 at 11:23
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I ordered 3 games the first being SSX Tricky. Even though its multiplatform in my opinion it is much beter then the PS2 version. At first didn't thinkit was that good to slow but as I got onto the third level it started to get fast. Now on the 7th or so level its got some great speed on it.

The second is Super Monkey Ball which is still in the post but I am anticipating this game as it is meant to be great and sonce I have a love of monkeys being one n' all this should be great. Meant to have some good mini games my mate purchased it about a day before it was meant to arrive for me which was today and he says its a great multiplayer. So yeah this should be good.

And the final game...Zelda Wind Waker. Neglecting this from my cube is probly the worst mistake I made during my time owning this console but now I decided to give it a chance mainly for OOT but im sure Wind Waker should be great. And one question what the hell is master quest's?

So yeah tell me what the games are like a respect your opinion.

Last sentance may be a lie
Tue 04/05/04 at 11:23
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
I ordered 3 games the first being SSX Tricky. Even though its multiplatform in my opinion it is much beter then the PS2 version. At first didn't thinkit was that good to slow but as I got onto the third level it started to get fast. Now on the 7th or so level its got some great speed on it.

The second is Super Monkey Ball which is still in the post but I am anticipating this game as it is meant to be great and sonce I have a love of monkeys being one n' all this should be great. Meant to have some good mini games my mate purchased it about a day before it was meant to arrive for me which was today and he says its a great multiplayer. So yeah this should be good.

And the final game...Zelda Wind Waker. Neglecting this from my cube is probly the worst mistake I made during my time owning this console but now I decided to give it a chance mainly for OOT but im sure Wind Waker should be great. And one question what the hell is master quest's?

So yeah tell me what the games are like a respect your opinion.

Last sentance may be a lie
Tue 04/05/04 at 11:33
Regular
Tricky... great, Monkey Ball... great, Wind Waker... great.

Although I would have recommended Eternal Darkness, Viewtiful Joe, Skies of Arcadia: Legends, Ikaruga and a few more above the two former games.
Tue 04/05/04 at 11:34
Regular
Oh, and you can (or at least could) get ED for £5 from Gameplay, I think.
Tue 04/05/04 at 11:36
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Im not rich you know. But still I really do want to expand my GC collection only having about *counts* 6 until the other 2 games come.
Tue 04/05/04 at 11:38
Regular
ED for £5 though... surely you're rich enough for that? :-)

It's a brilliant, brilliant game, I'd still pay full price for it if I didn't already have it. In multiplayer Monkey Ball rocks.
Tue 04/05/04 at 11:40
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Is it a Resi Evil style game?
Tue 04/05/04 at 11:42
Regular
In that it's a horror title.. yes. In any other way, no. Personally I think it's far better than Resident Evil, Resi was scary but ED made me soil myself on a number of occasions. Especially when you'd been playing it for hours on end and couldn't get the screaming and evil noises out of your head. :-|

Brilliant.
Tue 04/05/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Well I really dont like the whole Resi Evil style of gaming like the way you controll your character so ithink I will give this a miss unless its alot different.
Tue 04/05/04 at 11:44
Regular
"Notable"
Sounds good.

Perhaps I should stop neglecting my cube...

Who knows.
Tue 04/05/04 at 12:00
Regular
"tom tom"
Rikimaru Dark wrote:
> Well I really dont like the whole Resi Evil style of gaming like the
> way you controll your character so ithink I will give this a miss
> unless its alot different.

Well ti don`t agree with you because they are very good games and i think that every one that has a cube should have one of these games:

1. Resident evil zero
2. resident evil..

What ever is said about them games i always defend them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.