GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Fri 07/05/04 at 19:30
Regular
": ("
Im stuck on th part where you land on an Island (no, its not the 1st island you land on), i have a little problem with my troops. I've been going round in circles for ages killing loads of aliens while in my Buggie, but tonight i just realised that i've been passing by loads of my troops. They must have been so camouflage for me to not see them, but now I have one problem, moving the troops. They wont follow me, the only troops that follow me are the ones in the Buggie so can anyone tell me whether these troops are supposed to just stand there or is there a problem with my game.
Its a simple question (probably with a simple answer) but i really need the troops that aren't following me as i keep dying.
Tue 11/05/04 at 10:01
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Meah! if you want a bit of fun in an afternoon -do easy but with only melee kills, great fun! especially on the big blue dudes and the chaps with the swords!
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:55
Regular
Yeah 25 times, 19 single player and 6 CO-OP.
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:53
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> You may have completed it on Legendary but I have the Master Chief
> Action Figure! :P

Indeed I do as well, the series 1 green jobby ;)
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:48
Regular
Ah right.

I may join ye all for a game if people are still playing later - only a might though.
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, I mean Alaistair...25 times? Sheesh!

Now everyone go on Live and Rainbow Six 3!
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:35
Regular
I do - and if I had a working digital camera to prove it I would :D
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm guessing he does...
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:28
Regular
You may have completed it on Legendary but I have the Master Chief Action Figure! :P
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:26
Regular
I completed Halo for the 25th time the other day, 5th time through on Legendary single player. If you are stuck on any other difficulty than Legendary then I pity you.
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:08
Regular
legendary is a b**ch, I spat my dummy out after getting killed the Nth time on that bit where you first transport up to the alien ship.

and then my xbox broke and all my saved games got wiped.

I feel it's once again time to dust off the old assault rifle and try my luck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.