GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo'.
Fri 07/05/04 at 19:30
Regular
": ("
Im stuck on th part where you land on an Island (no, its not the 1st island you land on), i have a little problem with my troops. I've been going round in circles for ages killing loads of aliens while in my Buggie, but tonight i just realised that i've been passing by loads of my troops. They must have been so camouflage for me to not see them, but now I have one problem, moving the troops. They wont follow me, the only troops that follow me are the ones in the Buggie so can anyone tell me whether these troops are supposed to just stand there or is there a problem with my game.
Its a simple question (probably with a simple answer) but i really need the troops that aren't following me as i keep dying.
Fri 07/05/04 at 19:30
Regular
Im stuck on th part where you land on an Island (no, its not the 1st island you land on), i have a little problem with my troops. I've been going round in circles for ages killing loads of aliens while in my Buggie, but tonight i just realised that i've been passing by loads of my troops. They must have been so camouflage for me to not see them, but now I have one problem, moving the troops. They wont follow me, the only troops that follow me are the ones in the Buggie so can anyone tell me whether these troops are supposed to just stand there or is there a problem with my game.
Its a simple question (probably with a simple answer) but i really need the troops that aren't following me as i keep dying.
Fri 07/05/04 at 19:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, they don't follow you. You just take two for the Warthog and go off into the control centre bit thing.
Fri 07/05/04 at 20:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Or if you're too puss-ay to fight the aliens, run backwards round the island and get the one already there on it's side. Then come back and run them down.
Fri 07/05/04 at 20:58
Regular
The only pus-says on Halo are those little grunts, they're so funny.
They shoot my troops but as soon as they see Chief Stridman they s**t it.
Fri 07/05/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
And I suppose that's why the Chief is asking us for help, then...?
Fri 07/05/04 at 22:11
Regular
"\\"
And also why you've never attempted Halo on Legendary. Dude. Go away.
Sat 08/05/04 at 16:58
Regular
Hah!
I've only got 4 more levels of Halo until i complete the game!!!!
Sat 08/05/04 at 17:49
Regular
"\\"
And it takes everyone else about 3 hours to complete it in one session.
Sat 08/05/04 at 17:53
Regular
O_O

Erm.......meh?
Sun 09/05/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
What difficulty are you on?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.