GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ubi for fix the rating system on Pandorra Tomorrow......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow'.
Sat 08/05/04 at 16:28
Regular
Yip, looks like they're gonna fix all those dirty little game quitters and b*tch ass mofo's.

Go to the US Splintercell.com site for all the info, I'd post a link but it's too long so I can't.

Sh*t! not sure how 'for' got in the title.
Sat 08/05/04 at 20:32
Regular
"\\"
*implodes*

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's the biggest lie i've EVER heard. Just shut up you moron.

Now to make up for all the capitals i used... bubububebebebebebububububububle arargagahgrhgahg dummmsthoo oooo cooooo rargh blibil blibil blibil blibilbubububebebebebebububububububle arargagahgrhgahg dummmsthoo oooo cooooo rargh blibil blibil blibil blibil
Sat 08/05/04 at 19:25
Regular
": ("
Sorry, I dont talk about me.

Im just telling you what i think of the Ranking System and why, no need to get all moany about it.
Sat 08/05/04 at 18:56
Regular
Aoe wrote:
> Dude... Are you like level 1 or something? I played it for about 2
> hours and i got to level 2. And go to optimatch and select a 1
> difference in level?
>
> SR should make an ignore user feature so i don't have to look at your
> retarded bleeting.

heh, he does talk about him and his problems alot doesn't he?
Sat 08/05/04 at 18:50
Regular
"\\"
Dude... Are you like level 1 or something? I played it for about 2 hours and i got to level 2. And go to optimatch and select a 1 difference in level?

SR should make an ignore user feature so i don't have to look at your retarded bleeting.
Sat 08/05/04 at 18:21
Regular
": ("
I've actually put SCPT on Ebay for £25, i dont like the online play and im not a big fan of offline anyway. It hasn't sold yet but if it doesn't i will keep it now that i've heard this news, the reason why i dont like the online mode is because i can never get into a game because of two things :

When i click on a game, its says something like "This Game Session is over".

Everytime i get into a game with a host who has got a higher level than 2 they just kick me out. I've had this game for over a month and have only played about 10 games because of these two reasons, i would love it if they could reset the ranking system so i can catch up.
:(
Sat 08/05/04 at 18:01
Regular
Well its a start.

I still think they should:

A) Get rid of the ranking system
Or
B) Make it like Project gothem 2
Sat 08/05/04 at 16:46
Regular
Ah, don't worry, found it

[URL]http://www.splintercell.com/us/archives.php?mois=5&annee=2004#finanim[/URL]
Sat 08/05/04 at 16:43
Regular
Where does it say this on the website?

I cannae seem to find it...
Sat 08/05/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Touched!"
About time! Still no news on the Maps but at least they are sorting the bugs and the ranking system out which is good to hear.
Sat 08/05/04 at 16:28
Regular
Yip, looks like they're gonna fix all those dirty little game quitters and b*tch ass mofo's.

Go to the US Splintercell.com site for all the info, I'd post a link but it's too long so I can't.

Sh*t! not sure how 'for' got in the title.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.