GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help on Final Fantasy x"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Tue 18/05/04 at 23:30
Please help!!!! i've got loads of codes to use, and everyone keeps on about a Game Shark Screen, and Action Replay Screen (needing to be switched on in order to enter codes) how do I do this?
Tue 18/05/04 at 23:30
Please help!!!! i've got loads of codes to use, and everyone keeps on about a Game Shark Screen, and Action Replay Screen (needing to be switched on in order to enter codes) how do I do this?
Tue 18/05/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea,

You just get a cheat cd and it should say enter new codes or new game, something like that and then you just type in the name of the code and the actual code itself.

Theres a cheat cd already out just for that game and it was included in one of the psi2 mags. I'll try and find out which one.

Anyway I hope this helps mate.
Tue 18/05/04 at 23:40
Hi

Thanks for the help, it was beginning to do my head in!!

Another question, you know in order to get Anima you have to collect all the items from temples. In the first temple, where is the item?

Lots of question, but i'm a little lost......Thanks
Tue 18/05/04 at 23:45
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Not sure I'll get a faq up now and tell ya, cos Ihaven't tred to get anima myself, but I have used him with the cheat cd and he is good
Tue 18/05/04 at 23:53
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Can't find any guides

I'll try later during the week
Wed 19/05/04 at 00:21
Regular
"Balls"
its behind a wall which you have to use a special sphere to get the wall to break down. simple really when compared to later ones.
Wed 19/05/04 at 19:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
You're best playing Final Fantasy 10 without using cheats, it'll last you longer and you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you managed to finish the game yourself. Plus, it really isn't too difficult anyway. Today I spent around 50 minutes fighting Omega Weapon; a pretty difficult boss, and I beat him eventually, on my own. Afterwards I was awarded a shield for Tidus and now I have a HP limit break. He's now sitting at around 12000HP and I feel pretty good about myself as I beat the boss all on my own.

:)
Thu 20/05/04 at 02:10
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Lou Role wrote:
> You're best playing Final Fantasy 10 without using cheats

Totally agree, you get much better satisfaction, when you get all the aeons n special weapons!
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:05
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I have a question. Where's the best place to get Level 4 spheres?

I've been powering up Tidus for ages now and I've pretty much been all the way round the sphere grid, but I need to get some level 4 spheres to finish off the grid. Anyone know where I can find them?
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
needing cheats to play FFX? oh........dear.......god

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.