GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Box"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/07/01 at 13:58
Regular
Looks amazing so far.

Discuss
Sat 14/07/01 at 01:23
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Linux rocks but bloody Packard Bell make it so hard to boot into anything other than Windows.

Biggots.
Fri 13/07/01 at 21:22
I agree the X-box does look intruiging and some games are wicked. sure not all games are theres but still it is looking hot.

Maybe not as intruiging as the Gamecube to me but there is something special there all the same.
Fri 13/07/01 at 21:20
"I love yo... lamp."
DeltaJava wrote:
> Four words followed by the legendary "Discuss"?
Not worth
> it.

Is that not three words?
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
No views so no comment... D'oh!
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:43
The Amiga is also still here! Heretic II was ported to the machine just over a year ago!
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
Wòókiee Møn§Ý€R wrote:
and
> not many more appear on the Mac!

WRONG!!!! You just don't know where to look on or off the 'Net. True, Mac retailers on the High Street aren't very common but if you look in the right place you will see that the Mac abounds with games, just recently Monkey Island has been ported. (Latest one that is)

go to macgames.co.uk and see for yourself!
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:38
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Microsoft could make x-box so technical that it will have more bugs than a windows version. The £300 release price will not shift the x-box because GC will be only £200 and will take off so well that everybody wouldn’t want an x-box (I hope).
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:34
Four words followed by the legendary "Discuss"?
Not worth it.
Fri 13/07/01 at 20:31
"I love yo... lamp."
The hard ware is unbelievable. I really do hope to get one. The only problem is whether or not I will still be fiscally sound after buying a GC and games and accessories. But I think that MS if they market the X-box enough and in Lads mags will get buyers. I want the X-box to succeed to stop Sony from having such a grip on gaming.
Fri 13/07/01 at 16:18
"High polygon count"
Yeah, but what about the games? Very few have Linux versions, and not many more appear on the Mac!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.