GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi Im New Here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/06/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I've been watching for a while and i think that everybody hates everybody on these forums. I am into RPG's just now, Front Misssion 4 being one of my favourites. Anybody an Rpg fan? Recommend any games or new imports i should get? thanks
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Toodles.
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:33
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
lalakersrule wrote:
> I'll be happy to give you a match anytime. I just hope they do a
> better job on it then online.

my hopes aswell.
Anyway in off to have a curry and watch the Audley Harrison fight. Ill maybe speak to you tomorrow. Night mate
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'll be happy to give you a match anytime. I just hope they do a better job on it then Fifa online.
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
* Holds out hand in agreement of match *

If i get the ball don't expect to see it again. heh..
I usually hump people 3-0 then do what you supposedly do , keep the ball.
Amazing what r1 and x can do. :D
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hehe easier said then done, if i get 1-0 up don't expect to see the ball again. I am the king of frustrating keep ball tactics. Even had friends storm out in a rage because of it :-D
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:25
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's a film about near future Japan which is in chaos so in a bid to restore order they introduce the Battle Royale act, which is basically sending a class of schoolkids out onto an island and making them kill each other until only one remains after 3 days and it focuses on how they all react on having to kill their life long friends or girlfriends/boyfriends etc etc. Now just picture that online with everyone out on a giant island looking for or trying to avoid everyone (depending on what weapon you get) and i think it'd make a great game if done well.

Just have to wait until November time when Pro Evo 4 comes out which is online
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:20
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Never seen that film, whats it like?

Dog Soldiers is another good one though, really gruesome. heh...

Another big dissapointment for me was Manhunt this year, i was expecting a Hitman type game but that just plain sucked.

I would love to see Pro Evo go online.
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Kingdom hearts didn't really do anything for me, i don't like the hack n' slash RPG's and as usual got repetitive after a while. Dark Chronicle though i strangely liked.

Driver is similar to GTA but is focused more on the driving, getaway aspect of crime while GTA does it all.

The game i want to see in a movie is the japanese flick Battle Royale, i can just picture a 42 player online deathmatch now *drools*
Sat 19/06/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Now that i think about it, Kingdom Hearts 2 is coming soon, a nice buy for my collection.

As for Driv3r, ill just get a shot of it. I just think they are taking a leaf out of gta's book you know?

Anyway i think i would make a great games designer, maybe you too. I really think there are a couple of movies that would be good in games, for instance Scarface that would be a classic. i would like to see an ultimate rpg for extremely quick witted thinkers. Level ups are good types of games but i think im at the stage where i would like to see something really challenging.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.