GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy VII"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy VII'.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:34
"Hi"
Dose anybody else hate Barret and that other woman you get at the start, the one that's not Aries. I like Cait Sith, Cloud and Red XIII. Dose anybody agree? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Wed 23/06/04 at 21:19
"Hi"
Lou Role wrote:

> I've spent around 50 hours powering up my characters in FFX.

One of my friends has played FFX for 850 hours, he has gone round the sphere grid and power up all the seperate spheres. His guys are perfect and his favorite is Yuna. I personally like Kimhari and Rikku although I think she is weak.
Wed 23/06/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
SlaveToDixieKong wrote:
> One of my friends has played FFX for 850 hours.

I'm happy to report that I've never ever spent that amount of time on a game before. However I did get Disgaea today, and that's supposed to be mega addictive.

:)
Wed 23/06/04 at 21:26
Regular
Ah, disgaea...

*considers desertion of social life*
Fri 25/06/04 at 17:32
Regular
"The Chorleon's"
hmmm...
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:43
"Hi"
Barzeeny wrote:
> hmmm...

I agree...
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Ah, disgaea...
>
>
> *considers desertion of social life*

Ah Disgaea...

*remembers his deserted social life*

Still bloody playing that thing every now and then, got to get my legendary Yoshis up to level 100 eventually
Sun 27/06/04 at 19:29
Regular
"~DPG~"
FF7 is being remade on the PS2. Someone in Gamestation told me.
Sun 27/06/04 at 19:58
"period drama"
Ahahahaaar
*wipes tear*
Sun 27/06/04 at 21:37
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
There's a new movie being made based on FF7, are you sure the guy at the store wasn't just getting confused?
Mon 28/06/04 at 08:57
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
There is to be a movie based on ff7. Where have you been,its called Final Fantasy Advent Children. It will be on DVD release.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.