GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prince Of Persia"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'prince of persia'.
Tue 03/08/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I'm expecting alot from this game; it sounds very interesting and basic.

That is exactly what I want; I’m getting the game tomorrow (if Royal Mail don’t want their postman dead) and cant wait to be honest.

I haven't got a proper game for ages, proper game as in a game with a good storyline, good characters and smooth gameplay. I've read Gamespot's review of the game and it's pretty promising, they describe alot about the game like how easy it is and how it's the story that really makes this game unique, this is exactly what I’m looking for because I’m not the best when it comes to completing games, as much as I like games I just cant seem to complete them, I always either get fed up with the game or I get stuck in the game.

"...at no point during Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time will you get particularly stuck, if at all." - Gamespot

This has really convinced me that I will definitely enjoy this game and should complete it quite quickly. I've also read the preview for Prince Of Persia 2 and that’s what really made me want to play Sands Of Time, that is also why I don’t mind if it's dead easy because I want to get into the series so I can enjoy Prince Of Persia 2 just as much and understand the story.
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
...ha.
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:40
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:38
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Ubi are a bloody fantastic company right now.

The only decent UbiSoft game EVER was Rayman.
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Ubisoft must be so busy right now, what with PoP2, Splinter Cell 3 and all of the other games they're planning for an X-mas release.
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:13
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
> Ubi are a bloody fantastic company right now.

With POP2 coming out soon. I just hope they add a few more hours to the game. Ubi are a great compay just now, their games seem to attract buyers all the time.
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:13
"period drama"
But WW took a little longer than 8 hours to finish - and had so much style the difficulty hardly mattered.
Although it did get very boring in places.
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:11
"period drama"
Ubi are a bloody fantastic company right now.
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:10
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Zelda Wind Waker was REALLY easy and that was an excellent game.
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:08
Regular
> Short and easy - not a good combination in my books.

True in most cases, but the way PoP is presented more than makes up for it's lack of length and dificulty.

It was so much different from any other 3rd person adventure platformer, and that made it brilliant. Like XIII (IMO) it was enjoyable to play from start to finish - no boring bits.

To make a game that is fun, enjoyable and free from boring sections, is something most developers just can't seem to get right. Kudos to Ubi for doing such a great job.
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Taking Back Sunday"
I got Driver for free today...best £0.00 I've ever spent

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.