GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"just ps2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 15:33
Regular
Any one want to chat? What do you think is best?, playstation2 or dreamcast?
Tue 26/06/01 at 12:52
Regular
It was in PSM2 and OPS2M!!

I've got it somewhere.
Tue 26/06/01 at 12:50
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Bonus wrote:
> There are currently no plans to release it here.

Bonus, cheers for that info....I'll have to ask my mate where he saw the article.

If I find out anything different I'll post it asap!
Tue 26/06/01 at 12:20
Regular
The Linux OS developer kits were released at a limited quantity (a whole 10,000) in Japan to allow users to make their own games. There are currently no plans to release it here. The pack included a keyboard, mouse, HDD and of course Linux!!
Tue 26/06/01 at 12:18
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
ryjord wrote:
> Did you know that the playstation 2 is bringing out a new network to plug in?, It has a mouse,keyboard and other stuff for the pc which you can plug in to use as a computer.

Yep, knew that one thanks, if you look back on previous postings you'll find a reference to ign.com which will show you pictures of what the PC (like) setup will be.

I've also heard that there will be a linux os release specifically for the PS2 although I've seen no documentation on the web to support this.
Tue 26/06/01 at 11:21
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
Did you know that the playstation 2 is bringing out a new network to plug in?, It has a mouse,keyboard and other stuff for the pc which you can plug in to use as a computer.
Tue 26/06/01 at 11:16
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
Hi guys, I'm back!
Mon 25/06/01 at 17:13
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Bonus wrote:
> I have Tekken Tag!

LOL!!

I have TTT as well, plus other games :) But they are listed in other topics and I'm not going over them again!
Mon 25/06/01 at 16:25
Regular
I have Tekken Tag!
Mon 25/06/01 at 16:24
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
I'm off, see ya later!
Mon 25/06/01 at 16:22
Regular
"Playsation rules!!!"
Has anyone played Tekken-Tag?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.