GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"sr :my new hangout"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/06/01 at 16:21
Regular
i used to go on the internet to just check my emails at another.com and see if there was anything good on this site called swapitshop which closed like 2weeks ago. so i had no where to go, then i found sr with game a day now i spend all my net time review games, adding cheats or chating with the great people on here.
thank you sr you have given me a purpose to go on the internet again.
Tue 19/06/01 at 19:13
Sr is a good hangout.
Tue 19/06/01 at 19:12
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Thank you cdouch, that's the type of comment we like.

(he says, referring to the original message)

Did you know that you are allowed to change your name.

Most people here are insects, animals or fish!
Tue 19/06/01 at 17:44
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Come on everyone get into the story. Introduce you as a new character or kill me off in a particularily amusing way. Make game references or maybe films. This can be really funny as many people already know. Oh and sorry if anyone disagrees with this thread.
Tue 19/06/01 at 16:24
Regular
**Ant enters the forum completely unaware that that Shocky and MJ are awaiting theri next victim**

"Hey is anyone here" Ant asks.

"Nope!" Shocky announces

"You prat Shocky" MJ screams

**MJ and Shocky continue to hide in the shadows thinking of the evilest things that they can do to Ant. Suddenly MJ has an idea**

"Send in the Girl Droid" MJ orders Shocky.

"Already on it" Shocky exclaims

"He'll be in tears before we know it" MJ says

**Ant stands there in the middle of the room laughing his head off**

"Is that all you got you two, I thought that you were the kings of war" Ant giggles.

**Obviously the advice Ice Blaster gave him had worked**

"I am no longer afraid of talking to girls" Ant announces

"Damn you Ant, girls were the only thing that made you weak now we are doomed" MJ whimpers

**Or so he thought, Ant slides his shotgun back into his pocket and stands down from his aggresive pose**

"Dont worry I am not going to hurt you" Ant says

"BUT why?" MJ and Shocky says at the same time.

"Well you two both gave me advice and I thank you for that. Why not combine our powers and get that sneaky Er-no" Ant suggests.

"Good idea" Shocky and MJ exclaim.

**They all lie in wait of Er-no and get ready for MJ to start his long walk home from school**
Tue 19/06/01 at 16:24
Regular
"everyone says it"
ummm.. nice topic....

:|
Tue 19/06/01 at 16:11
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I owned it...then sold it.

It was just too short dammit!

I couldn't be arsed to complete it again.
Tue 19/06/01 at 16:08
Regular
Shocktrooper wrote:
> It...err...was...good!

No really, it was good.

In what ways. Did I miss anything (other than the multi player). By the way have you actually played the game.
Tue 19/06/01 at 16:06
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
It...err...was...good!

No really, it was good.
Tue 19/06/01 at 16:02
Regular
Shocktrooper wrote:
> Of course i've read your review!

...... aaannnndddd?? ........
Tue 19/06/01 at 16:01
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Of course i've read your review!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.