GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Downloadable demos"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/06/01 at 18:03
Regular
I started this in another forum but i don't think many people read it, it was part of another topic.

What the main idea of it was, if and when on-line gamming does become part of our console playing lives then maybee the developers and sony should get together and allow the users (who pay a small signing on fee) to connect to a site where they can download demos of up and comming games. This would allow them to get good positive feedback from gameplayers who know what they want. Think no more games that are really cr@p, and would allow us a sneek preview of what we will be playing later that year. I think this would be a good idea as gammers would get a little say into what they would like a game to be like, and developers would make more money as it would sell more as it is what the gammers want.

Let me know what your views on this are please.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:03
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I started this in another forum but i don't think many people read it, it was part of another topic.

What the main idea of it was, if and when on-line gamming does become part of our console playing lives then maybee the developers and sony should get together and allow the users (who pay a small signing on fee) to connect to a site where they can download demos of up and comming games. This would allow them to get good positive feedback from gameplayers who know what they want. Think no more games that are really cr@p, and would allow us a sneek preview of what we will be playing later that year. I think this would be a good idea as gammers would get a little say into what they would like a game to be like, and developers would make more money as it would sell more as it is what the gammers want.

Let me know what your views on this are please.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:17
Regular
You can still say crap and we are not gammers.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah! I like the idea of giving the developers feedback about their games and maybe we could suggest ideas for the game that us gamers would want. In fact this will probably happen.
Nice Idea!
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:20
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Sniper wrote:
> You can still say crap and we are not gammers.

What?
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:24
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Sniper wrote:
> You can still say crap and we are not gammers.

You have no idea how much that made me laugh ;)
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:34
Regular
Aliboy wrote:
> I started this in another forum but i don't think many people read
> it, it was part of another topic.

What the main idea of it was,
> if and when on-line gamming does become part of our console playing
> lives then maybee the developers and sony should get together and
> allow the users (who pay a small signing on fee) to connect to a
> site where they can download demos of up and comming games. This
> would allow them to get good positive feedback from gameplayers who
> know what they want. Think no more games that are really cr@p, and
> would allow us a sneek preview of what we will be playing later that
> year. I think this would be a good idea as gammers would get a
> little say into what they would like a game to be like, and
> developers would make more money as it would sell more as it is what
> the gammers want.

Let me know what your views on this are
> please.

Read it and learn.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:42
Regular
Sniper... a human enigma...
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:46
Regular
Yeah at least i don't say gammer like we are fishes or something....
And crap isn't even a swear word.
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:46
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Some people post rubbish threads

And some posts rubbish people's threads

!
Thu 14/06/01 at 18:48
Regular
Perhaps SR could integrate whatever they call it, to put in a spell check and maybe font changer?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.