GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"REVENGE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/09/04 at 19:15
"Retarded List"
Someone called speedrally posted a topic on the Xbox forum saying what's wrong with the xbox. So I think a bit of PS2 bashing is in order...

The PS2 looks like a toaster,

The PS2 (apart from GT which is no match for PGR) has NO good games excluisve to it. (Killzone looks like total rubbish)

Many mates of mine have had PS2s go wrong within the first year of buying them. (one scratched the games)

I think I've made my point.
Sun 19/09/04 at 14:54
Regular
Too late, you've officially branded yourself a fanboy mong.
Sun 19/09/04 at 13:22
"Retarded List"
Look, i'm sorry if I offended anyone. I just got so fed up of fanboys like speedrally that I couldn't take it anymore. I know i was too hasty, but sometimes you just can't help yourself. The PS2 doesn't look like a toaster. Killzone doesn't look like rubbish. (allthough it certainly doesn't look like a halo beater! but who cares, eh?.)

I would hate anyone to think i'd stoop to speedrally's level. In my opinion there's nothing worse than a smart-ar*e fanboy.

So, don't hold it against me. Can you honestly say that you've never got so hacked off with someone that you just snap.
Sat 18/09/04 at 18:44
Regular
"boom boom click"
Speederraaly is not one of us PS2 fans he is a idiot and threfor does not speak for us. so diss him not the PS2 forum alright!
Sat 18/09/04 at 16:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
cipro wrote:

> Or do you think it's a big conspiracy with PS2 forum users secretly
> sending out newbies to wind up simpletons like you?

Who told you about that? Damn i knew that person wearing that Xbox t-shirt looked suspicious in our meeting last week.
Sat 18/09/04 at 15:09
Regular
"A man with a stick"
xgamer wrote:
> I'm simply making a point that if you say something that others don't
> like, there are going to be consequences.

Was your point that every time a moron posts something you don't like in your forum, another moron will go and post in theirs? Do you really believe people in here have any control over people like speed rally, or that he actually gives two sh**s about people who post in here?

Or do you think it's a big conspiracy with PS2 forum users secretly sending out newbies to wind up simpletons like you?

Maybe you should learn to grow up, get over of it and except that there are people out there two stupid to stray from pointless, moronic console wars arguments instead of becoming one yourself.
Sat 18/09/04 at 14:44
Regular
xgamer wrote:
Xbox owners abuse the console that they're fans of.

Man, that sounds rather strange.

I mean...abusing pot noodles is one thing...but Xboxs?
Sat 18/09/04 at 12:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
xgamer wrote:

> I think I've made my point.

That you're just an idiot fanboy like the guy you're complaining about? Yup you've made it very well
Sat 18/09/04 at 11:23
"Retarded List"
witch-king wrote:
> So we get shouted at because of speedrally...makes sense.

I'm simply making a point that if you say something that others don't like, there are going to be consequences.

Normally I've got nothing against the PS2, or it's buyers. I mean, what's the point? I just get annoyed when other people go onto forums for Xbox owners and abuse the console that they're fans of.
Sat 18/09/04 at 10:25
Regular
"\\"
Buahahaha.
Sat 18/09/04 at 09:25
Regular
"Bicycle"
No.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.