GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Doom 3!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doom 3'.
Sat 18/09/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hey I have just got onto level 4, whats with those massive rhino monsters?

They are such pains!

Anyway enough of this, how far have all of you got in it?
Sat 25/09/04 at 20:49
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I got Doom 3 today.

It's pretty good.
Wed 22/09/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh dear, okay well thanks, it looks like I will be needing to find more chain gun ammo.
Wed 22/09/04 at 12:38
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Yep, the Hell Beasts. Basically Imps, but 10 feet tall, and with a much more powerful attack. They also require a great deal of bullet in order to kill. Also, there are about three boss battles, the first against a half spider, half human type creatures, though the boss in Hell was a pain to take down.

After Hell you get to use the Soul Cube, a weapon that kills creatures and replenish's your health, though it can only be used when it tells you to use it.
Tue 21/09/04 at 20:31
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Are there any harder things to kill than imps, the two headed licker things and those rhino things?
Tue 21/09/04 at 16:12
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The story throws up some interesting snippets of information towards the end, in fact I found the story quite engaging despite the lack of cut-scenes panning everything out, which isn't a bad thing since it kept the pace of the game fast.
Tue 21/09/04 at 01:09
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh so the one in the airvents on level 5 has nothing to do with it?
Mon 20/09/04 at 23:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
dante son of sparda wrote:
> Oh thanks, you ruined the story, I don't mind though! :P I have been
> speaking to a scientist that is trying to fix a door!

It's like 5 minutes into the game...
Mon 20/09/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh thanks, you ruined the story, I don't mind though! :P I have been speaking to a scientist that is trying to fix a door!
Mon 20/09/04 at 14:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I don't know what is going on with me. I got this game. I played it. I
> got bored. I turned my computer off again.

Ditto, i played until you get to the bit where the thing breaks loose and takes control of the scientist you were talking to, i stopped for dinner, and ive not played it since.
Mon 20/09/04 at 14:05
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea I'm going to get half life 2, it looks cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.