GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Carboot sale sucess"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 19/09/04 at 15:01
"The Will of D."
I actually decided since we were planning a carboot sale between me and my sister that I would sell my N64 and games at last. I had about 12 games and the Mario 64 N64 pack and I sold the whole lot, almost all but the N64 and the 5 of the games during the first 5 minutes of setting up by the really really early buyers. I sold each game to begin with at £5 a piece then down to 4. Then when i was down to 4 games and the N64 I was wondering whether i would actually sell them, then luckily 2 9-ish kids persuaded their dad to buy the 4 remaining games and te N64 with Mario 64 and controller for £30. So i got just over £55 for the whole lot. But of course that wasn't the only thing there we sold during the morning (had to get up at 615 and be there at 6:30 for the early morning rush to get there, 10 minutes after we got there there was a huge queue to get in to sell stuff. Me and my sister shared the total profit 50:50 (£107.30) and got £53.65 each (i told you coz not everybody can work it out). So it was quite a good time altogether.
Sun 19/09/04 at 19:51
Regular
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> I've got a GC and I don't even use it anymore, plus it's complicated
> to use the wires now that i have digital tv.

Doesn't stop me using my Xbox/GameCube/N64/SNES/etc on my digital TV.
Sun 19/09/04 at 19:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I have Banjo Kazooie. And Body Harvest. And Jet Force Gemini.

I completely missed out Bublegloop Swamp because i totally forgot about it the other day. I was just about to go into Mad Mad Mansion when i remembered it. Urk.
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:39
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Same one as always. :D
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The only Tribal I can't find is in the Mines. Hence, you've saved me.

ANYway, what is your email account to pay £35 to using PayPal?

My MSN is kaput.
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Well yes, but it still annoyed me. I remember one of the levels, the mines I think, there was a secret underwater tunnel that took me about 3 days worth of exploring to find.

Gits.
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Microchips wrote:
> I loved every minute of JFG. I'll never forget that moment when I
> beat Mizar, he buggered off and I realised I had to rescue every
> single fecking tribal just so I could fly off to the asteroid.
>
> First word that came to mind?!
>
> "Bast..."

That's when the game got good, exploring the worlds with the other characters....
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:28
Regular
You sold your N64 and you consider it a sucess?

Tsk tsk
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:27
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I loved every minute of JFG. I'll never forget that moment when I beat Mizar, he buggered off and I realised I had to rescue every single fecking tribal just so I could fly off to the asteroid.

First word that came to mind?!

"Bast..."
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> Banjo being the only one on there i had

You didn't have Body Harvest, JFG or Snowboard Kids?!
What the hell is wrong with you?
Sun 19/09/04 at 18:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I have Banjo. And Body Harvest. And JFG. And OOT. etc.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.