GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No PS2 version of Final Fantasy XI"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy XI'.
Thu 23/09/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Nicolaj"
Mabye itīs just me but i donīt think the the PS2 version of FF11 is comming to UK why? because UK donīt have a Hard Disk Japan and USA got it but not UK so i donīt think thereīs comming a PS2 version of FF11 to UK but you can buy FF11 in UK but only on PC anybody agree with me?
Fri 24/09/04 at 09:16
Regular
Is it no longer being supported in the US and Japan then?
Fri 24/09/04 at 09:10
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
No, I think they have. The HDD is simply no longer part of their plans.
Fri 24/09/04 at 06:25
Regular
JuicyMelons wrote:
> The new PStwo doesn't support the HDD

Sony haven't really thought this through, have they?
Thu 23/09/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Bicycle"
Nope. You're all wrong...

FFXI comes bundled with the HDD.

Shock horror, I know....
Thu 23/09/04 at 16:40
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Whatever Final Fantasy game it is that requires you to have the HDD won't be released here. The new PStwo doesn't support the HDD, and the old-skool version of the PS2 isn't being produced anymore.
Thu 23/09/04 at 16:02
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Hoops wrote:
> Final Fantasy 11 didn't sell well anyway did it?

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/survey/

That survey is OLD, and it shows 500,000 active players. Considering the European release was only last Thursday I dunno where you get the idea it didn't sell very well!!

P.S. They are currently asking for applicants to 'emigrate' from their current worlds, to one of 3 brand new servers created due to increased populations.
Thu 23/09/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Final Fantasy 11 didn't sell well anyway did it?
Thu 23/09/04 at 13:48
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Yes I agree.

It could still happen as a surprise at Christmas, but if it does... well they've screwed up by allowing so many people to believe it would never happen. I doubt they would sell any now anyway, as most will have accepted it's not coming and bought the PC version.
Thu 23/09/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Nicolaj"
Mabye itīs just me but i donīt think the the PS2 version of FF11 is comming to UK why? because UK donīt have a Hard Disk Japan and USA got it but not UK so i donīt think thereīs comming a PS2 version of FF11 to UK but you can buy FF11 in UK but only on PC anybody agree with me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.