GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Battlefront Sold Out Grrr."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Battlefront'.
Sat 25/09/04 at 21:10
Regular
""To the pub...""
I tryed my local Special Reserve the Basildon one guess wot they had the ps2 version but no xbox version so then i went into town i tryed:

Hmv

Mvc

Game X 2

GameStation

Woolworths

Dixons

Whsmith

None of them had the xbox version but all had the ps2 version this annoyed the hell out of me grrr lol

i was just wondering why its sold out so quick i mean i know its a good game well from what i can tell from the demo i have from the starwars dvd box set thingy but jesus i did'nt think it would be this popular.

Anyway i just got killed by a 3 inch ewok ahhhhh grr bloody fluffs with spears.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:46
Regular
"8==="
It's like Burnout 3 - shortlived.

Can't be bothered with it.
Sun 26/09/04 at 23:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Its so different from the demo ! Nobody should judge the full game by that Endor demo.
Sun 26/09/04 at 21:42
Regular
Mav's basing his opinion on an offline 1 level demo though.

Everyone with the full game and Xbox Live that I've spoken too loves it...well, except for Hedifx.
Sun 26/09/04 at 21:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
That opinion leaves you pretty lonely around here Mav. ;-) Everyone loves this game here. Bar Hedfix whose selling it. ;-)
Sun 26/09/04 at 19:07
Regular
It ain't particularly good. I wouldn't fret.
Sun 26/09/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Braaains"
I got mine for 18 quid. I bought Legends of Wrestling Showdown for a tenner at Toys R Us a week and a half ago, traded it for fifteen quid credit at Gamestation and added eight quid. This let me get five games which I then traded for Burnout 3 at Game. Which I then swapped for SW: BTF on Friday. Excellent.
Sat 25/09/04 at 21:56
Regular
"8==="
I have a spare copy.

I'll sell it to you for 25 quid.

[email protected]
Sat 25/09/04 at 21:10
Regular
""To the pub...""
I tryed my local Special Reserve the Basildon one guess wot they had the ps2 version but no xbox version so then i went into town i tryed:

Hmv

Mvc

Game X 2

GameStation

Woolworths

Dixons

Whsmith

None of them had the xbox version but all had the ps2 version this annoyed the hell out of me grrr lol

i was just wondering why its sold out so quick i mean i know its a good game well from what i can tell from the demo i have from the starwars dvd box set thingy but jesus i did'nt think it would be this popular.

Anyway i just got killed by a 3 inch ewok ahhhhh grr bloody fluffs with spears.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.