GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England vs Argentina - your feelings"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/11/05 at 18:05
Regular
"~DPG~"
Well, i'm unhappy at the moment because we're losing 2-1. damn it.
Sun 13/11/05 at 15:35
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> Go look at the player ratings over at the BBC website. Rather accurate
> I feel.

Yep, I agree with all of those bar Gerrard getting a 9. He was faultless with his passing, but I can't remember him doing much else, bar his usual defensive duties (Actually, he provided rubbish cover for Bridge).

More like an 8 methinks.
Sun 13/11/05 at 14:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Smedlos wrote:
> Mav wrote:
> Gerrard was our best midfielder tonight, so it's a little tragic
> that
> he was shifted all over the pitch as something of a utility man.
>
> Yeah it was a shame, he seemed to be the invisible man today.

Sorry I didn't mean he played poorly I felt he played better than Beckham and Lampard what I meant was he shifted from pillar to post because it seemed to me that Sven really didn't know what to do with him which for a player of his class isn't good.
Sun 13/11/05 at 14:52
Regular
Go look at the player ratings over at the BBC website. Rather accurate I feel.
Sat 12/11/05 at 21:49
Regular
I disagree, I think he did much more than Beckham and Lampard. Even out on the left he seemed to be the most effective, which is why it was a pity that he was the one to be sacrificed to the right-back role.

Sure, Beckham and Lampard can't really play there, but should great players be victims of their own versatility?
Sat 12/11/05 at 19:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Mav wrote:
> Gerrard was our best midfielder tonight, so it's a little tragic that
> he was shifted all over the pitch as something of a utility man.

Yeah it was a shame, he seemed to be the invisible man today.
Sat 12/11/05 at 19:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Beckham had a pretty good game today. His form has been poor for the last few internationals - good to see him back on form.
Sat 12/11/05 at 19:29
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Joe Cole should have come on for Lampard, he was on terrible form. Then again, Joe Cole should be shot with a very large cannon anyway.

I know he got the assist on the last goal, which pains me even more. Beckham was right behind him anyway, he would have delivered it better.
Sat 12/11/05 at 19:26
Regular
Gerrard was our best midfielder tonight, so it's a little tragic that he was shifted all over the pitch as something of a utility man.

Lampard was anonymous for vast periods of the match, but was good from time to time, cropping up with the odd shot.
Sat 12/11/05 at 19:25
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Owen could have had a hat-trick. Lampard didn't play his best game. Shame really - England hammering Argentina would have been more exciting.
Sat 12/11/05 at 19:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> If Lampard had his shooting boots on (or heading head) he would have
> had a hat-trick. Three excellent chances, and by his standard, he
> should really have scored one of them.

Yeah he did have barn door syndrome tonight, especially with what was in effect a powerful shot a few yeads out with only the keeper to beat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.