GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The sun is out!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/11/05 at 10:01
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
At last!!!! The past couple of days have been murder, raining elephants and dinos! To my horror, I found a leak, going into the Tv and the dvd player!!Thankfully it didnt get the Xbox!!:D So then I spent a frantic morning pulling everything out,drying and putting cups all over the place, climbing on the roof in all the elements....quite an eperience! Amazingly everything still works!!

Ahhh, I feel better now, having got that out!!
Sun 13/11/05 at 14:13
"R.eturn Your Favour"
so where exactly are you guys? america? im in england and posting threads like this confuses ALOT of us.
Sun 13/11/05 at 11:50
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Yep, its sunny and warm here now. Or it might be that I've been frozen so much, It really is cold but to me it feels warm! :D
Sun 13/11/05 at 11:13
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Really nice but cold again here.
Sun 13/11/05 at 09:33
Regular
"\\"
It hasn't rained here for about a week.

Winners!
Sat 12/11/05 at 23:37
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
....huh, I cant even expect it to be some "dazzeling beach babes", choose a better pic next time Mr Hedfix Puff!! :D
Sat 12/11/05 at 15:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Must have beent aken ages ago as that is one big mobile phone on the table.
Sat 12/11/05 at 14:59
Regular
"8==="
The sun is out.

And so are they [URL]http://www.deepdive.net/images/Jun13_18.jpg[/URL]

They want to take you home and love you Chavez.
Sat 12/11/05 at 14:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Me too went out last night in a long sleeved shirt with a t shirt underneath and was shivering as I was walking to the first pub about 7-45. Didn't feel it on the way home though as I was plastered.
Sat 12/11/05 at 14:27
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> The sun is often out.

Not in our part of the world!

Smedlos wrote:
> It became sunny here about 7-30 this morning because it woke me up.
> Still clear skies now but it's freezing cold

yep, if it stays clear through to this evening, its going to be blummin freezing!! :D But I prefer that to wet....
Sat 12/11/05 at 13:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
:O The SUN?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.