GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Real Freebies!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/12/06 at 19:40
Regular
"I may return"
I will give you the links to any of the freebies that actually get to me, that way you don't have to fill out the forms that are useless, even if I fill them out!

Watch this thread as it updates, the first should be tomo' when I get the recipe book, but I've already posted that link... Oh well, I'll post it again!

Well this is the forum with the links, I've done all of them, but you can snoop around :P

Arrived!
Olay Definity - 7 ml tube
Breakfast Pack - Fridge magnet, coupon, newspaper, a leaflet thingy and you are branded (I was a "Dozy")
Dermalogica - I got 4 sachets!
Olay First Effects - 3 ml sachet
Pernaton Gel - 6 ml sachet
Condoms - 3 free condoms (just sign up for the newsletter)
Luggage tags - 2 free luggage tags
T-Mobile Sim Cards - 2 free sim cards
Diary - a Slim.Fast 2007 diary (Write 'Diary' as your boots code)
GoLower Rasberry Nut Bar - a free bar (just 'add to cart')
Columps - Instructions
Measuring Scoop - The amount of oats you need
Cafédirect Campaigner kit - 5 x sachets of Hot Chocolate, 10 x tea bags, 57g of coffee - ORDER NOW!!! BRILLIANT!

Other's Recieved Freebies!Not including mine
Pedometer and All Bran bar - Instructions
Hoo Ha House - Membership, a coupon, certificate and other goodies.
Free Ears - Oi, you! Big ears! Get your free Walkears and help raise money for comic releif

If anyone recieves theirs first *looks at Machie* find the link (I cant be bothered) and I'll add it to the list.

Tell me about any news about freebies not on the forum, as I shall let the nice people know :D

*Please note that the links will take you to either a form or instructions of what to do.

[B]If you regularly test the links and notify me if any offer are closed, that would be very helpful :)
Sat 30/12/06 at 22:27
Regular
"I may return"
Der Nazi wrote:
> sent my rolling papers under the name of Matthias von Brandt...
> but I don't think I'll be getting free cat food, as I said my
> cat's name was Oliver Cromwell!

Hehehe, I did a project on Cromwell...
Sat 30/12/06 at 22:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Machie wrote:
> Nope, I dont think anyone got the free chocolate. As for new
> ones, the slim fast application doesnt work and dont bother with
> the free gym membership. I was just reading an article about them
> earlier. They're more interested in your money than your health
> and safety =S

Yeah, it's all about gaining data which can be used for mailshots, research purposes and so on, and of course this data can be sold on for use in other surveys, research and so on. If you sign up for these things with an Email account you hardly ever use (Or set up one specially), you're fine.

Words of Warning: don't apply using silly names, they have checks to make sure people aren't winding them up, leaving them with useless data and freebies being used up. Though I did get sent my rolling papers under the name of Matthias von Brandt... but I don't think I'll be getting free cat food, as I said my cat's name was Oliver Cromwell!
Sat 30/12/06 at 22:20
Regular
"I may return"
Machie wrote:
> the slim fast application doesnt work

I was dissapointed with that :(

> the free gym membership.

Hehehe... I'm MoneyBagz... got an email 'bout the gym thingy, thought I'd finally contribute :P
Sat 30/12/06 at 22:18
Regular
Nope, I dont think anyone got the free chocolate. As for new ones, the slim fast application doesnt work and dont bother with the free gym membership. I was just reading an article about them earlier. They're more interested in your money than your health and safety =S
Sat 30/12/06 at 22:12
Regular
"I may return"
Machie, you've probably applied for the free chocs, any sign of them?

Mine were s'pose to reach me within 5 days... I did that more than 5 days ago though :s
Sat 30/12/06 at 11:23
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Machie wrote:
> Condoms will arrive soon.

Not that there needed right? Cant get sex any safer then in a different country to your partner :P
Sat 30/12/06 at 11:15
Regular
heh, oh today I got Olay First Effects free sample, gave it to my mum. Condoms will arrive soon, wonder why I havent had that Breakfast one.

Some freebies I dont go for if I have no use for it, like the SIM cards.
Sat 30/12/06 at 09:42
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Connexions Cards are no longer valid, I know that much....

As for the Condoms, I was going to send off for some, but then realised "What if my one of my Parents decides to pick up the post today? Whoops, that may be embarrassing if it's Condom Day!"

And Laura, if you want some condom-related pranks, I heartily reccomend stretching one over a postbox... don't try putting one over a car exhaust, half a potato works better as it completely blocks the exhaust off, meaning the car won't start, and the "Target" will look rather stupid, especially if they call the AA! :D

I've never tried the second one, my dad only told me last year because he thought if I'd known it at a younger age, I'd have taken it foor far or something... :(
Sat 30/12/06 at 01:21
Regular
Nah there fine, just checked.
Fri 29/12/06 at 23:19
Regular
Those free condoms, do they even have the kite mark on them? Actually, are they still in date?!

Connexions, that government run thing for '16 - 21 year-olds' used to give 'em away free in their stores, but apparently they collapsed recently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.