GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Real Freebies!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/12/06 at 19:40
Regular
"I may return"
I will give you the links to any of the freebies that actually get to me, that way you don't have to fill out the forms that are useless, even if I fill them out!

Watch this thread as it updates, the first should be tomo' when I get the recipe book, but I've already posted that link... Oh well, I'll post it again!

Well this is the forum with the links, I've done all of them, but you can snoop around :P

Arrived!
Olay Definity - 7 ml tube
Breakfast Pack - Fridge magnet, coupon, newspaper, a leaflet thingy and you are branded (I was a "Dozy")
Dermalogica - I got 4 sachets!
Olay First Effects - 3 ml sachet
Pernaton Gel - 6 ml sachet
Condoms - 3 free condoms (just sign up for the newsletter)
Luggage tags - 2 free luggage tags
T-Mobile Sim Cards - 2 free sim cards
Diary - a Slim.Fast 2007 diary (Write 'Diary' as your boots code)
GoLower Rasberry Nut Bar - a free bar (just 'add to cart')
Columps - Instructions
Measuring Scoop - The amount of oats you need
Cafédirect Campaigner kit - 5 x sachets of Hot Chocolate, 10 x tea bags, 57g of coffee - ORDER NOW!!! BRILLIANT!

Other's Recieved Freebies!Not including mine
Pedometer and All Bran bar - Instructions
Hoo Ha House - Membership, a coupon, certificate and other goodies.
Free Ears - Oi, you! Big ears! Get your free Walkears and help raise money for comic releif

If anyone recieves theirs first *looks at Machie* find the link (I cant be bothered) and I'll add it to the list.

Tell me about any news about freebies not on the forum, as I shall let the nice people know :D

*Please note that the links will take you to either a form or instructions of what to do.

[B]If you regularly test the links and notify me if any offer are closed, that would be very helpful :)
Fri 15/12/06 at 21:28
Regular
"I may return"
Machie wrote:
> Sunflower wrote:
> I will give you the links to any of the freebies that actually
> get to me
>
> You didnt stick to this very long Sunny =/

Well, like I said in my 'What to do?' Thread, I haven't recieved any!

You can do the honours of the links since you've got loads already :P
Sat 16/12/06 at 14:31
Regular
"I may return"
Info on Cushtie

* When you visit the site the owner gets money.
* There may not be a free anything, except for the owner
* It's most likely a scam
* Possibly true, but not likely!

That's your daily update, we'll be back tomorrow at the same time.
Sun 17/12/06 at 10:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I've sent off for my Cushtie... if it doesn't arrive, no big deal, as I've signed up for all sorts of things, including kitten food (Despite the fact my cat must be about 16!), so hopefully some stuff will arrive soon!

And for signing up for anything like this I use an Email address I no longer use, except for signing up for this sort of stuff to avoid Spam going to my Hotmail/Gmail addresses, and to hopefully get freebies... Both Somerfield and that Free Beer Mug site owe me Pint Glasses! :)
Sun 17/12/06 at 14:34
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Wow, I'm either going to be receiving a load of random goodies...or just a load of random calls from companies :) Bring them on!
Wed 20/12/06 at 12:24
Regular
:D did anyone else sign up for that free All-Bran pedometer and free Honey & Oat cereal bar? Well you should have, only took 1 minute. =)

I just got mine today, yay free cereal bar and one of those walking thingies. ^_^ I like free stuff.

Things I've had so far;

Olay Definity* (free sample)
MaxFactor Age Renew Foundation* (free smaple)
Kelloggs Pedometer & All-Bran Cereal Bar (yum)

* - Gave to my mum, she seemed happy with them
Thu 21/12/06 at 13:17
Regular
"I may return"
I'm givnig away free stuff!

Baileys
Thu 21/12/06 at 13:21
Regular
"8==="
Machie wrote:
> :D did anyone else sign up for that free All-Bran pedometer and
> free Honey & Oat cereal bar?

Yep, the meter let me know there were three in the area and suggested I keep any kids I had indoors for a bit.
Thu 21/12/06 at 13:25
Regular
"I may return"
Hedfix wrote:
> Machie wrote:
> :D did anyone else sign up for that free All-Bran pedometer
>
> Yep, the meter let me know there were three in the area and
> suggested I keep any kids I had indoors for a bit.

When first reading that I was like WTFlip? Then I read it again and now I'm like LMAO!
Thu 21/12/06 at 13:30
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Already have the Milk Frother and a couple of Bailey's Latte glasses... I've been putting them to good use over the last couple of days! :^D
Thu 21/12/06 at 14:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Think I'll try for the Baileys glasses :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.