GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alcohol Fuelled Arguments"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/11/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
What's the oddest drink-fuelled row you've had? Over the weekend, my good lady and I had a furious slanging match about Catholicism (as Goatboy can probably testify based on the drunken and angry text he received, I took it rather seriously at the time).

We've previously took the huff with one another over an argument about Charlotte Church and her treatment by the media. The huff only stopped when we both realised that we didn't give two nuggets of equine rectal scraping about Church.

Who would like to share their strange, wonderful, and downright embarrassing beer-sodden disagreements?
Tue 08/11/05 at 00:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" Everyone should be taxed the same "

I went off on one for about an hour battling against three Torie scumbags and one fence sitter (my best friends). I won though because they didn't know sqaut but I think it kicked off about some football player's wage and everyone else came in the kitchen and walked out again.

Back to the Future V Indiana Jones

" Who took my vodka " (He left it in the car, moron)
Mon 07/11/05 at 19:58
"period drama"
Stryke wrote:
> Grolsch swingtops - worth the overpricedness for that *pop* sound
> they make? (This one went on for ages)

I've had that one a few times ... it's one of the great unanswerable questions.
Mon 07/11/05 at 19:32
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Irish partition, whether or not some chap in a photo looked like a paedohpile and whether my style of pressup was "hardcore". So yeah, fun.
Mon 07/11/05 at 18:51
Regular
The stupidest one I've got into was about small dogs. All beered up, I said they annoyed me by yapping and suchlike. My mate, who has a small dog, took offence. The argument lasted for about an hour before we had more beer and created a mini-alliance against cats.

Other favourites:

Was there a cartoon about land-sharks?
Was Bucky getting a bit of the white cat in Bucky O'Hare?
Do all Tories drive BMWs?
Grolsch swingtops - worth the overpricedness for that *pop* sound they make? (This one went on for ages)

Nothing serious/political at all.
Mon 07/11/05 at 18:46
Regular
"8==="
Never had any alcohol fuelled ones.

Did have a daft one about whether prisoners should be allowed to smoke in jail.

At the time I as arguing that they shouldn't because of passive smoking etc. Whereas they were arguing that it was a right and a small comfort.

Still, if I had to breathe someone's secondhand smoke every day I'd probably be pretty miffed. :D
Mon 07/11/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
What's the oddest drink-fuelled row you've had? Over the weekend, my good lady and I had a furious slanging match about Catholicism (as Goatboy can probably testify based on the drunken and angry text he received, I took it rather seriously at the time).

We've previously took the huff with one another over an argument about Charlotte Church and her treatment by the media. The huff only stopped when we both realised that we didn't give two nuggets of equine rectal scraping about Church.

Who would like to share their strange, wonderful, and downright embarrassing beer-sodden disagreements?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.