GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Titanic alternative ending?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/11/05 at 19:42
Regular
"Mozzy"
I've just seen an advert for the new Titanic Special Edition DVD and it has an alternative ending. I was just wondering if anybody knows what the alternative ending is?

Thanks.
Sun 06/11/05 at 22:43
Regular
"0228"
Nobody dies. The iceberg is easily avoided and everybody arrives in New York and lives happily ever after.
Sun 06/11/05 at 22:44
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Hopefully, it'll just be the film ending twenty minutes earlier so we don't have to suffer its crapness for as long...
Sun 06/11/05 at 22:48
Regular
"Catch it!"
I feel like buying it for my sister for christmas she has it on video but I just want to see the alternative ending.

But I think a shark eats Jack while he is above the water. Then the shark eats Rose.

The End.
Sun 06/11/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Captain to you."
Insted of sinking the ship, penguins board the boat from the iceburg and take it over, then theres a LOTR style battle on the main deck.
Sun 06/11/05 at 22:54
Regular
"Catch it!"
Chippxero wrote:
> Insted of sinking the ship, penguins board the boat from the iceburg
> and take it over, then theres a LOTR style battle on the main deck.

That would be great. The penguins have ice swords which are very sharp.
Sun 06/11/05 at 23:03
Regular
"8==="
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> I feel like buying it for my sister for christmas she has it on video
> but I just want to see the alternative ending.

So you'd actually be buying it for yourself?

Bad Crossbob! Bad!

*Smacks on the nose with newpaper*
Sun 06/11/05 at 23:06
Regular
"Catch it!"
Hedfix wrote:
> C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> I feel like buying it for my sister for christmas she has it on
> video
> but I just want to see the alternative ending.
>
> So you'd actually be buying it for yourself?
>
> Bad Crossbob! Bad!
>
> *Smacks on the nose with newpaper*

Ow that hurt *Rubs nose* Well its because my sister use to watch the video all the time. So I think she will like the DVD and theres 28 deleted scenes.
Mon 07/11/05 at 08:55
Regular
Silence, Bob. You'll give it to her and then snatch it away with your pallid hands before she's even had a chance to say anything, then you'll be scuttling upstairs, locking the door and watching it all on your lonesome. .
Mon 07/11/05 at 08:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Jack doesn't die and comes back to meet the old Rose. They them "make up for lost time".

That would put anyone off from buying it.
Mon 07/11/05 at 09:26
Regular
It features a conversation between Rose and someone that prevents her throwing something over the side or somet.

Dunno the details as I haven't seen it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.