GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Up to much at the weekend?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/11/05 at 09:12
Regular
I'm off to the Carling Academy in Islington for XFM's club night there. Should be good. Will be meeting up with a mate who I was at uni with. He's a little northerner so should I warn the authorities he's coming down do you think?

Apart from that, not much. May go and see that Wallace & Gromit film tomorrow. Dunno if it's any good or not though.

Sunday is probably going to be for sleeping.
Sun 06/11/05 at 17:36
Regular
Went to see Athlete. Not my favourite style of music but my other half loves them. So went along anyway.
Sun 06/11/05 at 15:18
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
It did indeed chuck it down last night just as I started the bonfire and fireworks bt carried on anyway. Got soaked but still great fun.
Sun 06/11/05 at 01:45
Regular
There can't possibly be anything nice about being in Romford, unless you've been hired to eliminate it's residents.
Sat 05/11/05 at 20:28
Regular
"Catch it!"
Smedlos wrote:
> Quite sunny here at the minute so looking good for a bonfire.

Yeah I thought it was quite nice today except for the bit of rain. But still nice I went Romford Market.
Sat 05/11/05 at 13:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Quite sunny here at the minute so looking good for a bonfire.
Sat 05/11/05 at 13:02
"Was UW."
DOING NOTHING AS USUAL. Wahey =)
Sat 05/11/05 at 12:49
What a random statistic
Sat 05/11/05 at 00:43
Regular
"8==="
Blank wrote:
>
> Also, why the hell is this thread in Life? It couldn't be more suited
> for Chat.

The average age of posters in this thread is 18 (although CB drags thatdown a bit). Much better than GC in that I'm actually interested in what the Life posters are doing rather than wishing a large percentage of General Chat posters would die.
Sat 05/11/05 at 00:40
Regular
"Catch it!"
Blank wrote:
> Niddle wrote:
> My head currently going BANGBANGBANG.
>
> [URL]http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bang.php[/URL]
>
> Also, why the hell is this thread in Life? It couldn't be more suited
> for Chat.

Ha that was great.
Fri 04/11/05 at 23:53
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Niddle wrote:
> My head currently going BANGBANGBANG.

[URL]http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bang.php[/URL]

Also, why the hell is this thread in Life? It couldn't be more suited for Chat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.