GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oi! Redneck, in 'ere!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/10/05 at 11:53
Regular
So is that Star Wars: Battlefront 2 any good?
Fri 28/10/05 at 17:24
Regular
After playing you on Xbox Live the other week, albeit briefly, I realised that you put a smiley in your sentence where you would actually laugh in real life :-)
Fri 28/10/05 at 17:25
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Just came offline. There were a few people on got to about 20players in one room at some point. Online rules, theres 4 game modes: 1 flag CTF, 2 flag CTF, Hunt and assault. Plus theres the space battles where the objective is to take out the enemy fleets starfighter. I didnt play battlefront on xbox I had it on PS2 so I dont know what it was like online on live but I do know that on ps2 it was very laggy - this has no lag what so ever. Overall much better than the original, I got to play as Darth Vader online, started getting insults from the americans like "how come the brit gets to be vader".

Ill write something a little more detailed later on, and sorry if I seem like im rambling on, ive not slept in over 19hours now - which is unusual for me.

In short - buy the game asap, you wont regret it.
Fri 28/10/05 at 17:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Your Honour wrote:
> After playing you on Xbox Live the other week, albeit briefly, I
> realised that you put a smiley in your sentence where you would
> actually laugh in real life :-)

Yeah I type exactly how I speak and act. ;-) Its driven the occasional person nuts, but people on here seem to be pretty numb to it. Guess its cause I've been around so long. ;-)
Fri 28/10/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Mozzy"
English Redneck wrote:
> Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, wonder if the Tesco in Pitsea will have it then...
> Maybe I could call my friend who lives near it and see if they're
> going there. ;-)

!!!!

Where abouts do you live? I live quite close to Pitsea (not actually in Pitsea tho...)
Fri 28/10/05 at 17:33
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
gr13ve wrote:
> I got to play as Darth Vader online, started getting insults from the
> americans like "how come the brit gets to be vader".

Well I hope you told them the reason. That being that we're so superior to them and that they're not actually even fit to lick the filth from our boots, let alone have the privilage of being on the same team ? :-)

I get alot of trash talk thrown at me, never understood why. ;-)
Fri 28/10/05 at 17:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Mozzy - I live in Wickford.
Fri 28/10/05 at 17:38
Regular
"Touched!"
I'm gonna phone my Extra Tesco because ours has the space on the shelf but no copies :(
Fri 28/10/05 at 19:52
Regular
gr13ve wrote:

> this has no lag what so ever.

I'd wait until the game gets a proper release before you judge that. So many times I've bought games and had no at first, but as more people get the game the lag really begins to kick in.

I'll probably be picking the game up on Monday me thinks, I'm certainly not gonna go on a hunt of all the stores in my area for a copy.

Anyway, I've got Darkwatch to keep me happy.
Sat 29/10/05 at 01:16
Regular
"8==="
Stats eh?

Damn, that's another one to get then. Although there's no rush since this'll be being played by Star Wars geeks for months to come. ;D
Sat 29/10/05 at 02:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Its not fair - I should be shooting those geeks right now. :-(

Hopefully I should get to be Vader. That way I can choke any crappy team mates that upset me with their crappiness.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.