GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hahahah."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/10/05 at 13:09
Regular
[URL]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1200221,00.html[/URL]

Not the story so much, more some of the comments that have been sent in.

Sorry, I just find obese people unpleasant to look at. I won't hire them.

Genius!
Tue 25/10/05 at 15:51
Regular
"8==="
I like the way people are arguing that you can discriminate against fat people because that's a factor they can control unlike race or sex.

I wonder if these people would feel the same about not hiring someone because of their religion, after-all that's a factor they can change too. ;)
Tue 25/10/05 at 14:56
Regular
gordenisagaybys wrote:
> and why do fatties wear tight fitting trousers or track suit
> bottoms?

They fit perfectly when they bought them.

It's easy for us skinny people to criticise, but if we've not experienced the problem, we're pretty retarded to pass strong judgement.

Quick smoking side-bar - I remember hearing that what smokers cost hospitals in treatment, they more than made up for in not having hospital treatment when they would have been old and fragile, not to mention the tax revenues.

But I don't know how reliable it was. Anyone know whether it's true? Link?
Tue 25/10/05 at 14:52
"Tesco value"
Fat people, and smokers, cost the NHS hundreds of thousands a year, smokers i'm not too fussed about although i'm not to keen on it.

Fatties however (are we under the presumption everyone is slim here?) have got it on themselves to blame. I know not everyone can exercise, but everyone can diet.

and why do fatties wear tight fitting trousers or track suit bottoms?

it's not in your genes, it's in your fifth helping of fried chicken.
Employ thin over fat any day, they have less chance of going off sick, sweating and accidently eating the furniture
Tue 25/10/05 at 14:37
Regular
This is totally out of order. I recently went for a contract at a modelling agency but was told that I didn't have the right look. So what if I am 20 stone, not every guy is perfectly shaped!
Dodge, Glasgow

Aha. Great.

Load of rubbish though.
Fat people deserve it.
I listened to a "debate" about it on teh radio this morning (ie people calling in saying why it's OK for them to be discriminated against, then the TOAST woman (They name an awareness for obesity society thing after a food? Idiots) moaning at them for being so seixst and racist and all that rubbish.

"If two people are equally qualified, one is fat, one is thing, then why should they pick the slim one?"

Muh, idiots. If they're equally qualified then you hire the onethat gives the best image for your company, obv.

I hate fat people.
Tue 25/10/05 at 14:36
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I sometimes wonder how people get really fat.

I have quite a balanced diet now and I'm still pretty thin. Even when I used to eat constant processed rubbish and pies I was never fat. I'm sure age adds to the problem but people must literally eat all the pies and not move.

In saying that, I went on holiday with my friend and he ate all the time, like packets of biscuits as a snack and he is the thinniest guy I know.
Tue 25/10/05 at 14:33
Regular
My flatmate and I go halves on food shopping.

It's so annoying, he's really skinny, but he eats loads, and lots of expensive junk food too. It's expensive!

So the moral of the story? Don't employ my flat mate.

In other news, the deciding factor in lots of jobs, at least at the lame end of the employment ladder, was whether you were a hot young woman.

Sadly at my last interview dressing in drag and calling myself Ducketta didn't fool anyone. But that's a different story.

Fattys stop complaining, unless you're a man and have an expensive flatmate.
Tue 25/10/05 at 13:09
Regular
[URL]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1200221,00.html[/URL]

Not the story so much, more some of the comments that have been sent in.

Sorry, I just find obese people unpleasant to look at. I won't hire them.

Genius!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.