GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Easy quick halloween costumes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/10/05 at 17:46
go
Tue 25/10/05 at 16:42
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Get a white blanket, and put it over your drunk friend's head. Don't bother with the eyeholes.

Voila! A drunken ghoul!
Tue 25/10/05 at 14:42
Regular
I have the best idea ever (had it last year too, but it suffered the same fate as this year will have).
Get some old clothes, paint them (and me) silver, then put a traffic cone on my head.

Voila, a statue.
Tue 25/10/05 at 14:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I can't be bothered ths year (humbug)
Tue 25/10/05 at 09:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I have a load of rather knackered clothes my dad bought in Florida in the late 70s lying around somewhere: hey presto, one Redneck costume!

And if you think it's not possible to do any worse, the only shop which sells halloween costumes in my area wouldn't have anything in stock to fit someone who's 5'10, unless it's made out of spandex and not especially intended for Halloween, unless I want particularly warped and kinky 31st October...
Tue 25/10/05 at 09:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
To quote Addams Family: -

"Wednesday: I'm a homicidal maniac, they look just like everyone else."
Tue 25/10/05 at 00:21
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Nike cap, Carbrini hoody, cheap jewellery, Rockports, and tuck your jogging bottoms into your football socks.

Most will be terrified. ;)
Tue 25/10/05 at 00:14
Regular
Cut some holes out a sheet and you have a ghost costume.

Wear a Scream mask and black top, voila, one Scream outfit.

Paint you face green and stick bolts to your neck and you have Frankenstein.

Walk around with your mouth open and arms outstretched, perhaps wearing old clothes, and there you have a zombie.
Mon 24/10/05 at 18:30
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Tear open your matress and grab a handful of the fluff that falls out. Glue it to your chin. Next, grab a towel from your bathroom or from round your mum's waist and wrap it round your head. Now pop down to your nearest SR and purchase the http://specialreserve.co.uk/ spaceRC-MKII-Assault-Rifl_4113_r.html.

Hey presto! 1 x Osama Bin Laden halloween costume!
Mon 24/10/05 at 18:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
1 x Bin Liner.

Osama Bin Liner.
Mon 24/10/05 at 17:56
Regular
"\\"
Your twin brother.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.