GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reyes rib NOT fractured"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/10/05 at 00:49
"High polygon count"
Jose Antonio Reyes has NOT fractured his rib but has suffered bruising that makes him doubtful for the visit of Manchester City on Saturday.

The Arsenal striker left the field after 15 minutes at Sparta Prague last night in considerable pain after a heavy challenge.

It was feared he had cracked a rib and would be sidelined for some time. However he underwent an X-ray today which revealed only bruising. His absence is now expected to be short term.

Source: Arsenal.com
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:24
Regular
Don't really have a problem with any Man Utd players except Ruud and Rooney, and there's only Drogba at Chelsea.

I probably hate more of the players at my own club that anywhere else. Crouch, Sissoko, Josemi, Zenden, Traore.
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:31
Ruud? I really like him, entirely because of his lack of reaction after that Arsenal game, it was just very professional and sensible.

I know he dives and everything, but that really made my opinion of him rise.
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:33
Regular
He dives, he elbows people, he stamps when he thinks he can get away with it...He's so far away from the spirit of fair play it's laughable.
Thu 20/10/05 at 20:06
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Arsenal do have a disproportionate amount of players that the average
> fan hates.
>
> Pires, Reyes, Ashley Cole, Van Persie. I hate them all for spouting
> sewage practically every day.

To be fair, they did lose the worst of them all in the summer ^^

That dirty Viera scum.
Thu 20/10/05 at 20:12
Regular
"not dead"
Now you've got me started on hated players. Most hated current player from each premier league team:

Arsenal:
Robert Pires. No contest. It's that see-you-en-tee-why little beard that does it. And that time he said Arsenal were the better team, after losing a lead and conceding the title to Man Utd. When was that 2003..? And he dives, and he's French.

Aston Villa:
A couple of candidates, as no one really stands out on the hate list, as they're all so middle of the road. It's between Mellberg and Hendrie. Hendrie probably clinches it for being a bit of a chav.

Birmingham City:
A massive squad of averageness, and some good players who have been sent there for past sins. Most hated? I think it's Jamie Clapham, because he looks funny. Or Damien Johnson. Used to be easy. Savage, Savage, Savage, but now, all so nothing.

Blackburn:
Savage? Bellamy? Dickov? With that lot around, maybe it's surprising I've gone for Garry Flitcroft. But look at him! - It nearly went to Bentley, because of the French-style facial hair he used to sport. Don't know if he still has it.

Bolton:
Big Sam. I hate his stupid big fat head, and moaning nature. Not really a player though, so the obvious choice is Diouf.

Charlton:
Jason Euell, for being so average. With him up front, Charlton were crap. Jeffers came in, and still they were crap. Put a decent striker like Bent in the team, and look at them go. So it's Euell for being crap for so long, and still being in the Premier League, rather than finding his level at the likes of Burnley, as surely he should have done.

Chelsea:
Could easily pick someone and hate them for being so damn good. (Like Cech, but it's a kind of respectful hate) so it has to be Drogba for beign such a clown. And shhhh!ing a fan agaisnt Arsenal when he shinned one in.

Everton:
They've always had players I could hate, and the one I hate most has been there an age. It's the thug Duncan Ferguson. He's a big man, they knock the ball up to him, he headbutts or elbows anyone that gets in his way and scores.

Fulham:
Mark Crossley. He must be about 50 by now, surely. Been playing football as long as my memory serves me, and hasn't changed in appearance one bit. Bizarre.

Liverpool:
Now this was hard. Hyypia for his rubbish yellow hair, or Riise because of his stupid tiny face. Probably Hyypia. Probably.

Man City:
Fowler. But only because McManaman's gone. Or Joey Barton for being a complete bell and having a funny shaped head. I think Barton pips it. Though he doesn't put plasters on his nose. Yep, Barton.

Man Utd:
Maybe Darren Fletcher, for keeping much better and more suited players out of the team. Or perhaps Saha, for being injured all of the time. Fletcher, I think. Though he may come goo din time, I'm sure we'd all rather see Giggs, or Park.

Middlesborough:
Viduka. What a waste of talent. Fantastic when Leeds were doing well, as soon as the time turned he ate all of the pies. And possibly Seth Johnson too.

Newcastle:
Bowyer. Or Dyer. Both not living up to their potential. Probably Dyer though, for having a stupid face, a crappy car, and not doing what Uncle Bobby asked.

Portsmouth:
Lauren Robert. Whingey French whinger. Though other than him it's a big bunch of 'who?'

Sunderland:
Kevin Kyle. Because he looks so limp-wristed. And talks funny.

Tottenham:
In days gone by they had more hateable players. Now I think it's Robbie Keane because of his stupid goal celebrations. A forward roll. Well done. Oh, and when he does the bow and arrow thing, and lets go of both hands at the same time - IT WOULDN'T WORK!!1

West Brom:
I don't really hate any of them that much. Maybe Darren Carter - another riding too high, for too long.

West Ham:
Aliadiere. I don't like the way his nose turns up.

Wigan:
Henri Camara. When at Wolves didn't start playing well until they were already doomed, then insisted he was the best thing ever. Thinks he's much better than he is.
Thu 20/10/05 at 20:24
Regular
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Man Utd:
> Maybe Darren Fletcher, for keeping much better and more suited
> players out of the team. Or perhaps Saha, for being injured all of
> the time. Fletcher, I think. Though he may come goo din time, I'm
> sure we'd all rather see Giggs, or Park.

At the minute, I'd say Ferdinand.

Stupidly missing a drugs test, then asking for more money even though United paid and supported him through the whole thing. Having the potential to be the best center back in the world but due to the idiotic and stupid brain of his makes loads of mistakes and acts like a tw@t when other people make a slight mistake. And his stupid hair and nose tops it all off.
Thu 20/10/05 at 20:27
Regular
"not dead"
Ah yeah. Mistakes regularly at the moment, and when England dropped him Sol got injured. What are the chances of United being able to do the same at the moment - bring in Wes Brown, he's back soon, but I wonder how long until the next injury.
Thu 20/10/05 at 21:44
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Does anyone remember the Tsunami aid match - I think it was the
Shevechenko XI vs Ronaldinho XI

somehow - Henri camara played in that match!
Thu 20/10/05 at 22:47
"High polygon count"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Arsenal:
> Robert Pires. No contest. It's that see-you-en-tee-why little beard
> that does it.

He, err, doesn't have that any more. Not for quite some time, actually. I attribute the loss of that beard to his crap form lately - it's almost Samson-like.
Fri 21/10/05 at 02:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Man Utd:
> Maybe Darren Fletcher, for keeping much better and more suited
> players out of the team. Or perhaps Saha, for being injured all of
> the time. Fletcher, I think. Though he may come goo din time, I'm
> sure we'd all rather see Giggs, or Park.

But, err...Fletcher isn't a winger.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.