GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My trip to theTate Modern Tommorrow!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/10/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Catch it!"
With art we get to spend two hour's on a coach to get to London with no stop's, and probably lot's of traffric so more like three hour's. Yes how fun for me :D I get to walk round the Tate Modern drawing some of the painting's there and looking about for stuff. Well have to get up at 6.30am to be at school by 7.40am. So a fun day ahead of me so off to bed :(
Fri 21/10/05 at 11:28
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> No really, it was years ago when I was 7 mind. People using an
> ashtray though...isn't the building a no smoking area?

Quite possibly. I'm talking about the urban myth of someone smoking and using an ashtray that is part of an art installation, not necceserily in the Tate Modern.

What I'm basically saying is I've heard this story hundred of times (B3ta did a feature on pretentious ballocks and a number of variations appeared throughout that).
Fri 21/10/05 at 14:13
Regular
"..."
Ok...now I have visions of Crossbob being mistaken for an exhibit...

"What do you think the artist was trying to tell us, through the lack of eyebrows?"

Whatever you dod Bob, don't stand still too long.
Fri 21/10/05 at 16:56
Regular
"Dole scum"
I most recently went to the Tate Modern to see a Hopper exhibition, as I've always loved this painting: [URL]http://www.luigideangelis.it/media/photobooks/arte/images/HOPPER_NIGHTHAWKS.jpg[/URL]

But I do really hate the whole, 'it's art' 'no, it's just a pile of bricks' thing.
Fri 21/10/05 at 17:53
Regular
"Catch it!"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> And the lifts.....

No and raced down down stairs.
Fri 21/10/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Catch it!"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> I most recently went to the Tate Modern to see a Hopper exhibition, as
> I've always loved this painting:
> [URL]http://www.luigideangelis.it/media/photobooks/arte/images/HOPPER_NIGHTHAWKS.jpg[/URL]
>
> But I do really hate the whole, 'it's art' 'no, it's just a pile of
> bricks' thing.

Saw the last time when I went there very good painting. Wasn't there this time.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:13
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I dont get on with paintings very well..
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:38
Regular
"Catch it!"
Why?
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:40
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Well, we dont like each other much...
Sat 22/10/05 at 00:46
Regular
"Catch it!"
Why?
Sat 22/10/05 at 01:54
Regular
Heck, why not

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.