GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My trip to theTate Modern Tommorrow!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/10/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Catch it!"
With art we get to spend two hour's on a coach to get to London with no stop's, and probably lot's of traffric so more like three hour's. Yes how fun for me :D I get to walk round the Tate Modern drawing some of the painting's there and looking about for stuff. Well have to get up at 6.30am to be at school by 7.40am. So a fun day ahead of me so off to bed :(
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Catch it!"
With art we get to spend two hour's on a coach to get to London with no stop's, and probably lot's of traffric so more like three hour's. Yes how fun for me :D I get to walk round the Tate Modern drawing some of the painting's there and looking about for stuff. Well have to get up at 6.30am to be at school by 7.40am. So a fun day ahead of me so off to bed :(
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:26
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Well have
> to get up at 6.30am to be at school by 7.40am.

My typical school day Cross Bob, minus the early morning work out though.
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:34
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
You'll hate it.
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:50
Regular
True. The old Tate was pretty decent, went there on a school trip once. The only time I dared step foot in the new Tate was when I had to use the bog in London and couldn't wait till we got home. There were some seriously scarily talentless pieces of "art" and I really ain't joking. There's some absolutely massive red structure that basically engulfs a room about half the size of a Premiership football pitch and there was even a blank canvas by the toilet with just a couple of words etched on it for "effect". Pitiful.
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:55
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Pitiful.

*Shrug* but when I went there were a lot of original Giger and Dali paintings there. Wonderful. A fair amount of crap, but those two made it for me.

I was talking about Crossbobs attention deficit disorder.
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'Pitiful'

You may not like it, but that's not the point.

Yeah, modern art is somewhat bizarre (i'm not saying it's good or bad), but some like it. Surprising!!!!!!
Wed 19/10/05 at 21:58
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> *Shrug* but when I went there were a lot of original Giger and Dali
> paintings there. Wonderful. A fair amount of crap, but those two made
> it for me.

Accepted. To be fair I only had a glancing look but it didn't look too much fun all the same. :(
Wed 19/10/05 at 22:18
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> My trip to theTate Modern Tommorrow!

My birthday tomorrow!
Thu 20/10/05 at 09:53
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Forest Fan wrote:
> There's some absolutely massive red structure
> that basically engulfs a room

that's "Marsyas", the Anish Kapoor piece just as you get in the door of the turbine hall that looks like 2 gramaphone horns back to back right?
i thought that was really good. the point of it is to make you feel small and it certainly manages to do so, i wondered if you could throw a tennis ball into the middle section and run to the end before it came out...
Thu 20/10/05 at 10:59
Regular
Modern art is generally utter guff.

"Oh look, it's a picture that a 5 year old could draw. But it's by a famous artist so it must be good and it speaks to me on levels that non art people wouldn't understand!"

Shuttupa ya face, freaking mongtard.

I saw one picture that was just a load of exit signs, just a load of stupid exit signs and it was supposedly worth over £5000.

Idiots!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.