GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Knuckleduster"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/10/05 at 19:50
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Is a knuckleduster an offensive weapon and what's the worst that can happen to you if the police catch you with it? Can they charge you with possession of an offensive weapon? One of my mates got arrested for having it, but being the bright spark he is said he "just found it". Didn't stop the police choppers chasing him. Got the 'cuffs on him, just wondering what's the worst that could happen to him.

Couple of other crimes I'm interested in what the worst case scenario is. You might know that East London is famous (or at least round here it is) for having "green" houses, which are literally filled with cannabis. Some mates stole 4kg of the stuff from some Chinese who live there. What's the worst that can happen if you are found to have nicked all this stuff? And is CS gas illegal? What about a screwdriver if you can't prove it's not an offensive weapon?
Wed 19/10/05 at 19:50
Regular
Is a knuckleduster an offensive weapon and what's the worst that can happen to you if the police catch you with it? Can they charge you with possession of an offensive weapon? One of my mates got arrested for having it, but being the bright spark he is said he "just found it". Didn't stop the police choppers chasing him. Got the 'cuffs on him, just wondering what's the worst that could happen to him.

Couple of other crimes I'm interested in what the worst case scenario is. You might know that East London is famous (or at least round here it is) for having "green" houses, which are literally filled with cannabis. Some mates stole 4kg of the stuff from some Chinese who live there. What's the worst that can happen if you are found to have nicked all this stuff? And is CS gas illegal? What about a screwdriver if you can't prove it's not an offensive weapon?
Wed 19/10/05 at 19:53
Regular
"\\"
I'm afraid you are going to hell for all of that.
Wed 19/10/05 at 19:55
Regular
"0228"
I'm glad we don't have the same mates.
Wed 19/10/05 at 20:01
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Some mates stole 4kg of the stuff from some
> Chinese who live there. What's the worst that can happen if you are
> found to have nicked all this stuff?

By the blokes growing it? I suggest broken teeth at the mimimum and a limp and / or scar for the rest of his life and possibly worse.

A knuckleduster is classed as an offensive weapon too. So the police chased him after he said he found it? Nothing suggests guilt like running away.
Wed 19/10/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Aye, knuckle dusters aren't up to much though, carried mostly by punks. As for the weed, well, here a knee-capping or broken legs would probably be the order of the day. The Chinese probably have their own cultural delights, those guys are probably Triads you know, so stealing from them = stupid. Can't answer your screwdriver or CS questions though.
Wed 19/10/05 at 20:36
Regular
JFH wrote:
> I'm glad we don't have the same mates.

Do you think they're chavs. 'Cos I've kind of realised they are really. We have some laughs though.
Wed 19/10/05 at 20:40
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Don't ask people on internet forums for their opinions on your "friends." If you are going to call someone a mate, don't insult them or speak behind their back. No matter if they are idiots or not, if you choose to call someone a friend, then treat them as such.
Wed 19/10/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
RoJ wrote:
> Can't answer your screwdriver

Anyone carrying a single screwdriver around is not going to use it for it's intended use. Couldn't tell you anout the legalities of it though. :D
Wed 19/10/05 at 20:43
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Do you think they're chavs. 'Cos I've kind of realised they are
> really. We have some laughs though.

I always you were such a good little godbotherer too......
Wed 19/10/05 at 20:48
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> Don't ask people on internet forums for their opinions on your
> "friends." If you are going to call someone a mate, don't
> insult them or speak behind their back.

I haven't insulted anyone. He's been a silly boy flashing out in front of the police.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.