GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Nip/Tuck"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/10/05 at 22:50
"High polygon count"
In case you missed it... the new season starts on Sky One this Sunday at 10pm.

No more on Channel 4 as Sky have exclusive rights now.
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Catch it!"
Reefer wrote:
> Oriental Rib wrote:
> Can someone fill in me in on what happened in the last episode of
> season 2? I got up to where Ava's son was buying a knife and thought
> "oh dear how predictable" and turned it off. So yeah, what
> happened afterwards?
>
> The "oh so predictable" part was a red herring to make you
> think Adrian was the Carver. Had you tuned in much longer, you'd have
> realised that in fact, he clearly wasn't.

Do you know who the Carver is?
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:30
Regular
"lets go back"
It hasnt been revealed yet. The next episode (five I think) is supposed to have some interesting revelations on the topic.
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:43
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
He is such a lucky bas, that Christian.
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
He's dead.
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:53
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Erm, oops, 'my' mistake.
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yeah Ha!
Mon 17/10/05 at 21:58
Regular
Christian's dead? WTF?
Mon 17/10/05 at 22:10
Regular
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Can someone fill in me in on what happened in the last episode of
> season 2? I got up to where Ava's son was buying a knife and thought
> "oh dear how predictable" and turned it off. So yeah, what
> happened afterwards?

Yeah so he bought the knife then went to see Ava when she was packing to leave as she made a deal with Sean/Christian that if they completed her final operation so her sex change was complete she would leave Matt. As Ava is packing her son arrives and she says she loves him and that they are going away together than they get real close and the son has the knife behind his back and then Ava gasps and you think she's dead but the son stabs himself. She leaves for Paris.

Back in Sean's bit, he is still traumatised about the Carver attacking him and he gets CCTV cameras in his house and buys a gun. We then see Christian saying "make sure you lock this door Sean" which he does. Then some cool music plays as we see Christian going to bed in his apartment and Sean going to bed in his apartment. Christian falls asleep as Sean lies wide awake with a revolver in his hands. We then see the Carver sneaking up to someone and we think it's Sean but it's really Christian who wakes up but the Carver is took quick and quickly injects him with some paralysing substance. A little tear then rolls down Christian's paralysed face and we then see the Carver hold his knife up and bring it down...one can only presume he kills Christian.

And there you have it...watch Season 3 Episode 1 to find out if Christian is dead!
Mon 17/10/05 at 23:35
Regular
He doesn't die.

[URL]http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2005-09-19-nip-tuck_x.htm[/URL]

I was under the impression the Carver just sliced pretty people's mouths open, though I haven't exactly seen every episode.
Tue 18/10/05 at 00:15
"High polygon count"
Whitestripes DS wrote:
> I was under the impression the Carver just sliced pretty people's
> mouths open

He has a bit of a thing for buggery too, it seems.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.