GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"South ~ Speed Up / Slow Down"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/10/05 at 21:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
New EP, preceding the new album. Only 1000 copies being made and only released in America :-(.... I just ordered mine :-D

$10 inc. shipping. Works out as what? £6ish?

Really can't wait for the new album (which for some strange reason is being released in America first). I like South too much.
Mon 31/10/05 at 22:12
Regular
"The Red Shift"
EDIT:
I love Asus2. I use it in one of my own songs. Ya know how certain chords just get it right for you..?
_______

I do.

And I just worked out a couple of Radiohead songs for my self which was nice. (Talk Show Host and Big Ideas) No great accomplishment, but it's a nice feeling.

I'll give it a crack.
Mon 31/10/05 at 22:01
Regular
"You've upset me"
Do you know what really annoys me? That there are no tabs for 'Here On In' ANYWHERE.

I've worked out the intro inc. both the little riffs and the verse chords but I can't quite get the chorus ones properly. I'm pretty certain the first one is an Asus2 (played on fret V) but the second one I can't suss and it's really bothering me. You play geetar, don't you, Clazzy? Surely we can work this one out?
Mon 31/10/05 at 19:16
Regular
"You've upset me"
No idea :-(
Sun 30/10/05 at 22:38
"period drama"
Yeah, me too.
Why the hell are they releasing stuff in America first?
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:34
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah, I'm listening to that now. The bassline forces my head to nod. Such a pity it's so damn short!

A Place In Displacement is quality too & Addiction To Fiction. After much more listening, I'd say Speed Up / Slow Down's probably the weakest. Not by much though.
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:32
Regular
"The Red Shift"
I really like Supercede.

Really funky and good summer time stuff I'd imagine.

(Yay)
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:28
Regular
"You've upset me"
:-D:-D:-D

Album released in America in Feb, date TBA over here :-S. But... NEW SOUTH ALBUM...!!!! :D
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:26
Regular
"The Red Shift"
OMG.

I know I'm doing this from hearing 30 seconds of an EP clip, but:

They've really developed a sound! They've kind of secure now. I thought that was it. 2 albums and then the end.

But, YAY!
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:23
Regular
"The Red Shift"
:O

EDIT:

Well...just...

:O
Sun 30/10/05 at 20:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
'ckin have it, Clazzy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.