GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The one's in hoods chapter one: The boy in the black hoodie"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/10/05 at 00:11
Regular
"Catch it!"
Birds fly about in the shining ,scorching sun. I walk down the street, I don’t know where I am. I try to scream hello but my throat is so dry I can’t scream, I can’t even talk.

I run over to a house and knock on a front door, ring the door bell no answer. Run to the other house next door again no answer I’m very puzzled. But the side gate of the house is open, I run round the side and start thumping on the back door.

The back door fly’s open I run inside and look around. My eyes wondering around the kitchen that I have just ran into. Ah a bottle on the side a lovely bottle of clear water right there on the side. I pick it up rip off the lid and throw the water down my throat, oh so lovely. I can now scream hello but still no reply just a silence you could hear a pin drop.

I look everywhere around the house no not a soul in this house. But there is some car keys on the hall table, I pick them up run outside and press the button. Opening a lovely silver car so shiny. I go and open the car door smell the leather the lovely smooth leather. I have never really been a big car fan but this car wow it was great. I started up the car then drove off down the road whoa was this fast.

I couldn’t get a speeding ticket now and no-one was around so nothing would happen. The streets were filled with rubbish rats ran around. Rats were the only form of life. I switched on the radio the radio to find out what was really happening. Started tuning it in it was just fuzzy. But then I found something but it was just some creepy music.

But I kept it on to see what happened, the music was some sort of strange piano and violin. It then stopped and there was silence for about ten seconds then a voice started talking.

The voice was a very scary voice that sent shivers down my spine. The voice said “they are coming, they will find you, today you will die” I was lost for words a new bit of music then started again. This time the music was just piano but really sharp bits.

I switched it off then drove round the corner. Who is they? What will they do? Will I die today?

I stopped and turned into a alleyway. I locked all the doors and looked in my rear mirror. A person stood on the path behind me in a black hoodie. They turned sideways I saw the person’s face it was a boy.

Under his eyes were red his face was white. This wasn’t going to be another one of the stupid zombie things was it? He started running towards the car his fist smashed through the sun roof. I unlocked the door jumped out then….
Sat 15/10/05 at 19:02
Regular
"Catch it!"
The next one will coz this finishes with then.... and the next bit begins with ran down the alleyway past the boy smashing through the sun-roof,and getting into the car.
Fri 14/10/05 at 20:44
Regular
Just a hint Bob, each formula gets boring after the 1st attempt, there really is no need to keep writing another chapter. They don't link together well enough either.
Thu 13/10/05 at 17:38
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well chapter two is being started of this now.
Wed 12/10/05 at 20:21
Regular
"Catch it!"
He's changed his name now anyway.
Tue 11/10/05 at 22:42
tell your friend he spelt sergeant wrong
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
I do. [URL]http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7625/ido4lk.jpg[/URL]
Mon 10/10/05 at 16:34
Regular
Yeah LIE.
Mon 10/10/05 at 16:32
Regular
"Catch it!"
Yes but I have Microsoft works word Processer.
Sun 09/10/05 at 22:07
Regular
Did you write this in Word, Crossbob?
Sun 09/10/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Catch it!"
No read the rest and you just have to have the sort of view of a man looking up in the sky. Crows are flying about and the sun is shining on them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.