GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England line up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/10/05 at 20:19
Regular
Goalkeepers: Paul Robinson (Tottenham), Robert Green (Norwich), Chris Kirkland (Liverpool/West Brom)

Defenders: Ashley Cole (Arsenal), Phil Neville (Everton), Luke Young (Charlton), Jamie Carragher (Liverpool), Rio Ferdinand (Man Utd), John Terry (Chelsea), Sol Campbell (Arsenal), Ledley King (Tottenham)

Midfielders: David Beckham (Real Madrid), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Chelsea), Jermaine Jenas (Tottenham), Alan Smith (Man Utd), Kieran Richardson (Man Utd)

Strikers: Michael Owen (Newcastle), Wayne Rooney (Man Utd), Jermain Defoe (Tottenham), Darren Bent (Charlton), Peter Crouch (Liverpool).

Think I like that. Although I'd pick Scott Parker over Alan Smith.

Especially in midfield.

Nice to see Crouch and Bent make the team.
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:46
Regular
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAha hahahahahahahahahhhaaaa....ahahahah.

's a good un.
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He's so ugly though, and he always strykes -aha- me as arrogant.
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:42
Regular
Joe Cole is an excellent excellent player. Be off with you.
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:40
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, I was talking about Joe Cole, not Wayne Bridge. My comments on the England formation were more general, I wasn't taking current injuries into account.

I'd use Del Horno over Ashley Cole in a second though.
Wed 05/10/05 at 23:15
Regular
Thought you were knocking Wayne Bridge (Hunchback of Stamford Bridge?) just because he'll be competing with Del Horno (beloved ex-La Liga).

Probably wrong though.
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> He competes with a beloved ex-La Liga player....Must be crap.

Sorry, lost you.
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
down wrote:
> I hope you're not counting his assist for Baptista's goal?

Yep, although it was lucky. Still, even if you don't count it, it's 7 in 4.
Wed 05/10/05 at 21:51
Regular
Blank has almost completely described the line-up I was thinking of for Saturday, but for illustration's sake:

Robinson
Carragher - Terry - Campbell - Richardson
Ferdinand
Beckham - Lampard
Gerrard
Crouch - Owen

That's a 4-4-2 diamond, if you can picture it.
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:33
I hope you're not counting his assist for Baptista's goal?
Wed 05/10/05 at 20:31
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Blank wrote:
> Beckham has 8 assists in his last 4 games. 9 if you count Carlos's
> second in the Mallorca match. SHUT. UP.

As well as his crossing being immaculate, and he has put in some better performances recently. Shaun wright-philips? he has barely played.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.