GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warrior goes nuts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/09/05 at 16:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
As opposed to the cuckoo he's already gone :-D

Yup what with the release of the Warrior DVD which is just basically a chance for Vince to crap all over someone who made him a ton of money the mad Warrior has released a reply where he rips Vince, JR and our loveable Trips a new one among others. Favourite comment probably has to be about Trips and his *sports supplements* :-D

Not usually a fan of the Warrior and his extreme rantings about the outside world but i think he pretty much nailed everyone spot on in this piece, a must read.

[URL]http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/09.27.05DVDII.htm[/URL]

Just make sure you don't go clicking on any other links, i will not be held responsible for any fundamentalist nonsense you may expose yourselves to
Wed 28/09/05 at 16:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
As opposed to the cuckoo he's already gone :-D

Yup what with the release of the Warrior DVD which is just basically a chance for Vince to crap all over someone who made him a ton of money the mad Warrior has released a reply where he rips Vince, JR and our loveable Trips a new one among others. Favourite comment probably has to be about Trips and his *sports supplements* :-D

Not usually a fan of the Warrior and his extreme rantings about the outside world but i think he pretty much nailed everyone spot on in this piece, a must read.

[URL]http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/09.27.05DVDII.htm[/URL]

Just make sure you don't go clicking on any other links, i will not be held responsible for any fundamentalist nonsense you may expose yourselves to
Wed 28/09/05 at 17:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
"But."

Best. Sentence. Ever.

th rest of it is indeed a very good read. possibly embelished a little, but still worth the time 100%.

EDIT: "Your body tells us all that you train like a tw@t" is the new winnar.
Wed 28/09/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hehe yea i also liked that line.
Wed 28/09/05 at 19:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I suppose working for Vince for 10 years or so is likely to send you nuts..........
Sat 01/10/05 at 12:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
He really is quite bitter isn't he?!

CREDIT: Rajah.com

In response to the ByteThis! Invitation:

As for my own response to the invitation — I’d say the boil that I am on your ass, Vince McMahon, is causing you even more pain right now than you expected, considering that you believed the DVD would lance it once and for all. Once again, Vince, in a furious, visionless moment, you loaded, locked and fired all at once ins**tead of considering what would be the consequences of shooting off so recklessly. I tried to tell you, Ultimate Warrior is bigger than our dislike for one another. You should have jus**t let Him be what He was. Oh, He s**till will be — His fans won’t have it any other way. You are, of course, finding this out for yourself right now. But you, look what you’ve done to yourself. Similar to an exhibitionis**t sick to show the world their tiny, shriveled private parts, you’ve done nothing but unclothe the canker sores of your wicked personality.

Of course, I do NOT accept this brainless, disgraceful invitation. F**K NO, I do not. You can rescue yourself, Vince. Do your own damage control. I’ve no ear for your begging anymore. Only if you were on fire would I help you — it’d jus**t be too hard to resis**t p*ssing on you. Open mic? Then let it truly be open. Let your audience have some fresh air. Flush the toilet bowl once. Let them hear something intelligent, decent and truthful for once. Give them, Vince, what they want — jus**t like you are always bragging the WWE does. Let them be proud for jus**t a few moments that the energetic, intense and colorful Ultimate Warrior persona they loved when they were little kids didn’t become a self-pitying, disappointing, broken-down has-been like all the other brittle-minded skeletons traipsing around your locker rooms or now buried in forgotten about graves. Order the queer and the cripple who hos**t the show to read what I have written here and here, and while they do that have them hold up mirrors looking at themselves so they can know exactly the kind of people in your organization I’m writing about. No apologies — I don’t discriminate for the handicapped who sign on to behave degenerately.

About Triple H:

Hell, Paul, own up little, puffy man. You tried to replicate everything about me. So what you used a few more wres**tling moves. Nobody cares and even fewer will remember. It was the Ultimate Warrior intensity and look you s**trove for ….. It’s a good thing Vince backed off the drug tes**ting as he did because without them you wouldn’t have made muscle grade enough for the real freaks to even let you be one of their friends. BTW, to get rid of the puffy look, get off the GH and train hard. Yeah, that’s right — train hard. Your body tells us all that you train like a tw*t and rely mos**t on your “sports supplements.”

About Bobby Heenan:

As for you, Booby Heenan, it’s jus**t too difficult to keep a s**traight face talking about the pure two-faced bag of sh*t you are (and have always been), what, with you also actually wearing one as a piece of body jewelry. You are dying, dis-eased on the inside, and no more time is left to get back any of the integrity that matters the mos**t on death’s bed. Imagine what it will be like, lying there taking in your las**t breaths, knowing you whored yourself out your whole life, and had to, in your final years, be faced with emptying your own personal sh*t bag affirming to you the true value of what you achieved in your life. Not even Vince could come up with a better finish than this. Karma is jus**t a beautiful thing to behold.

About Jim Ross:

Jimmie Ross. For the life of me, I don’t get what your beef (should I say pork?), Jimmie, is with the sane and happy ole’ Warriorman. Of course, I can only imagine that a whole hell of a lot of anal pressure mus**t come with being one of Vince’s top *ss-wipes. Yet, s**till, can I ask — jus**t when did you get to know me well enough to go on and on about me as you seem so fit to do? Can we subs**tantiate some time period, here? Discussions or meetings that were held? Or is this too much to ask? I’m not the only one who’d like to know. Everyone is asking the same ques**tion: “Jus**t when did Jim Ross get to know Warrior so well to have these endless opinions about him that he does?” All anyone can think of, largely because it is so apparent across the board throughout the entire DVD, is that, again, envy alone provides you (and everyone else for that matter) with the enlightenment and answers. You are obviously jealous of both the fact that I never let Vince have his way with me as he has with you and everyone else and, also, that you never had the chance to bend me over either since becoming the Mother Hen over the talent around about ‘96 when I was las**t there.
Sat 01/10/05 at 13:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nice word count boost, all of that was in the original link
Sat 01/10/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I think he's going for that Number one spooooot!

(Ludacris i think!)
Sat 01/10/05 at 14:06
Regular
"I like cheese"
By the queer and the handicapped, who does he mean? King and JR?
Sat 01/10/05 at 14:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
Ha, I can't believe he doesn't think he's full of himself.
Sat 01/10/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Droz and Todd Grisham from Byte This

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.