GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Rule Debate : Just a quickie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/09/05 at 23:17
Regular
"Colourless"
Can you be offside from a goal kick?

Eh...?
Wed 28/09/05 at 14:25
Regular
"..."
I've seen something similar tried on a Sunday League pitch, but that was from open play. Basically the team in question tried to defend so far up the pitch, almost on the half-way line, that the other team were all boxed up in their own half.

It may have worked had their defenders been a bit quicker.
Wed 28/09/05 at 14:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No, but I'd assume the team with the free kick would all just get behind the ball also. And then the free kick taker could kick the ball 30 yards up the pitch and hope there's someone on his team fast enough to get to the ball; someone who could then have a clear run in on goal.

Would be interesting to see in action, something like that. It's definitely legal, anyway.
Wed 28/09/05 at 01:16
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I've always wondered, when the opposing team have a free kick or something, why the entire team don't just get behind the ball. Everyone would be offside. Is there some rule against that?
Tue 27/09/05 at 23:20
Regular
"topgamer above all"
Yep.He is right
Tue 27/09/05 at 23:18
Yes

A goal kick is just the same as an indirect free kick?
Tue 27/09/05 at 23:17
Regular
"Colourless"
Can you be offside from a goal kick?

Eh...?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.