GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/09/05 at 19:26
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Hello people, I am asking for help. I am currently doing Gcse Pe theory coursework, and am a bit stuck. I have asked some of my mates for help, but they don't know either, i've looked in my text book, and on the internet, but no luck. The question i pose for you is this:

What are the three classifications of joint?

Links, answers, anything would be of great help.
Please people i need your help.
Thanks again,
Biggie.
Tue 27/09/05 at 17:23
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Well it aint in until thursday, so i've got a couple of days to do it, but I can only find diagrams and i'm supposed to give descriptins, examples, etc...
Mon 26/09/05 at 22:06
Regular
You're in God's hands now Biggie.
God's hands.
Mon 26/09/05 at 21:48
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Good good, Thanks guys.
Mon 26/09/05 at 21:45
Regular
"Selected"
That's the one! That's weird because I couldn't find it google. But yeah Mr Hawthorn said the examiners cross reference our answers with that site.

Just copy the stuff on there biggie, I got a Merit for my coursework by getting it off there.
Mon 26/09/05 at 21:42
Regular
Was it on the resource pack everyone got? I think it was [URL]http://www.google.com[/URL]
Mon 26/09/05 at 21:41
Regular
"Selected"
I know it's pretty confusing. I remember my HND P.E. tutor Mr. Hawthorn gave us a brilliant link to a website with all the correct joint groups on but I've forgotten what it was. It's a shame because it was really useful to me so it could probably answer all your questions.
Mon 26/09/05 at 21:36
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I know everytihng else i have done so far but im sort of struggling with this bit, especially when everyone is giving me different answers...
Mon 26/09/05 at 21:32
Regular
Do the smart thing, drop GCSE PE.
Mon 26/09/05 at 21:17
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Cheers, although i really don't know what to put...
Mon 26/09/05 at 21:16
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"

Nah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.