GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harlow STINKS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/09/05 at 14:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I don't know what it is about this place, but every week or so, for the last month, someone, somewhere, has been muck-spreading, and you can smell it all over town. It's honestly the most vile, disgusting stench, and it can be yours! For nothing! Just by leaving your doors and windows open!

This town truly does stink. I bet you can see the stink lines from space.
Thu 22/09/05 at 14:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I don't know what it is about this place, but every week or so, for the last month, someone, somewhere, has been muck-spreading, and you can smell it all over town. It's honestly the most vile, disgusting stench, and it can be yours! For nothing! Just by leaving your doors and windows open!

This town truly does stink. I bet you can see the stink lines from space.
Thu 22/09/05 at 14:25
Regular
Perhaps you could move?
Thu 22/09/05 at 14:27
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Breath it in, boyo. Good for the blood, that is.

- That's what they say in the country.
Thu 22/09/05 at 14:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I would if I could but I can't.
Thu 22/09/05 at 14:45
Regular
I swear you have posted this topic twice over the past year.
Thu 22/09/05 at 14:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I posted it the first time they did the muckspreading.

Serously, you can smell it at the train station, all over the town, then the opposite side, which is quite far for a smell to travel. What are they doing?
Thu 22/09/05 at 14:54
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Yeah, I'm getting deja vu on this one.
Thu 22/09/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Not a Jew"
It's probably pig dung, it's aboslutely vile. Much worse than cow.
Thu 22/09/05 at 18:38
Regular
"That's right!"
Have you been away, got used to the smell of somewhere else then gone back home?

That reminds me of the stench in Bangkok, it was foul, sort of like animals and sewage - I was glad to get away to some of the islands. Came back at the end of the holiday and barely noticed it.
Thu 22/09/05 at 19:59
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Have you been away, got used to the smell of somewhere else then gone
> back home?

Coming back home from Derby, I noticed the smell of tabs before I heard the "heer mista, lend us a tab" (I don't smoke anymore) then came around the corner to a bin (on fire) at Four Lane Ends metro sation.

Ahhh. Newcastle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.