GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brock Lesnar is back"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/09/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
to wrestling, well in Japan at least.

Masahiro Chono announced today that Brock Lesnar would be debuting for New Japan Pro Wrestling at their 10/8 Tokyo Done event.

*marks out for Chono* ......... that is all
Tue 13/09/05 at 15:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
to wrestling, well in Japan at least.

Masahiro Chono announced today that Brock Lesnar would be debuting for New Japan Pro Wrestling at their 10/8 Tokyo Done event.

*marks out for Chono* ......... that is all
Tue 13/09/05 at 16:10
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I thought that was a RAW Spoiler for a minute when i saw the thread title!

Havent see RAW yet...if you dont want to know what happens its dangerous coming on here when you havent seen it.
Tue 13/09/05 at 16:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
bwhahahaha, that was my plan :-D
Tue 13/09/05 at 16:51
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
Kawada wrote:
> *marks out for Chono* ......... that is all

Kawada, recommend me some good Chono matches from the past, when he was one of the Three Musketeers.

All I've seen of him is the guy who looks like he's got cramp in every muscle of his being (ie. the recent stuff). I want to see of his better times (and if that includes Hash or Muta, then all the better for it).

Cheers
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:32
Regular
Bah, damn you to hell Kawada.
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So you don't want to see a classic like when he faced Chyna? :-D

Hmmm some i remember having before i had to reformat my computer were:

Straight away the 91 G-1 Climax classic vs Muta, the match that made me a Chono mark (was already a Muta one :-D) and then the following year against Rude in '92, then the match with Muta and Liger vs Sabu and Chono, can't remember when that was. Mid 90's sometime i think

Muta vs Chono in a IWGP vs NWA Title match

Then a match in 97 from the Super Grade Tag League with Chono and Muta facing Shinya Hashimoto and Manabu Nakanishi

Mutoh and Chono vs Masa Saito and Shinya Hashimoto in very early 90's (either 90/91)
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Fígó wrote:
> Bah, damn you to hell Kawada.

MAH GAWD KING, DAMN HIM......DAMN HIM TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:56
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Probably another swerve by the WWE!

He'll probably show up on Smackdown or RAW!
Tue 13/09/05 at 17:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Except Chono has absolutely nothing to do with WWE and i think NJPW have slightly better things to do then mess around with WWE swerves
Tue 13/09/05 at 21:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hmmmm, more news posted

While New Japan has not officially announced Lesnar as working the 10/8 Tokyo Dome show, Masahiro Chono has talked about it publicly, most notably earlier today at an airport he was at waiting on a flight to Germany.

The Lesnar/WWE lawsuit regarding the no-compete clause until 2010 is still ongoing, which makes this situation that much more complicated.

One would assume if he follows through, Lesnar probably isn't making the wisest decision, all things considered.

Forgot about that no-compete clause, should make this even more interesting, especially with Vince flexing his legal muscles as of late

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.